Jeffrey Epstein's naughty list expected to be made public!

marylander1940

OP note: I'm sure no forum members will be in that list! 

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Hundreds of sealed court filings pertaining to the late sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein are set to be made public this week.

“Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy admitted in a new interview that he flew flew two times on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet,” Che said during Saturday Night Live’s “Weekend Update” segment. “But only to make sure none of those girls were vaccinated.”

Edited by marylander1940

• marylander1940 changed the title to Jeffrey Epstein's naughty list expected to be made public!

I think that releasing that list (which I agree, at best it will be heavily redacted) is more for the public's morbid pleasure of knowing something, and with some kind of agenda attached to it, probably with the intent of creating controversi for the media to have yet another field day of "experts" giving opinions about it. It's just a show and it says nothing to me, other than what I already know which is that there are people who can afford the luxury of paying for inappropriate sexual relationships.

2 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

I think that releasing that list (which I agree, at best it will be heavily redacted) is more for the public's morbid pleasure of knowing something, and with some kind of agenda attached to it, probably with the intent of creating controversy for the media to have yet another field day of "experts" giving opinions about it.

Agreed

I already hear the "spin doctors" going at it, trying to clean up the public opinion mess for Clinton, and making it messier for Trump.

I won't say more, to avoid getting into politics.

25 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Agreed

I already hear the "spin doctors" going at it, trying to clean up the public opinion mess for Clinton, and making it messier for Trump.

I won't say more, to avoid getting into politics.

Making it messier? As in "she's too ugly for me to rape her". 

5 minutes ago, jessmapex said:

Epstein basically pimped these young girls out to the rich and powerful. I wonder if he deliberately made sure they were underage, but didnt reveal that to the 'clients' so he could blackmail them.

Great point, a perfect way to cover himself. 

I doubt Trump liked most of the girls, they were short and flat chested. 

1 hour ago, marylander1940 said:

I doubt Trump liked most of the girls, they were short and flat chested. 

Flight records only show Trump flying once with Epstein and it wasn't to "Whore Island". Trump always went for big tits. Can't imagine 16 year old girls would have appealed to him.

Pre-politics, Trump's choice of women was always more of a beauty queen type that made him feel like he conquered some challenge. He always needed to go after something other people couldn't have. His women were always a status symbol.

On 1/2/2024 at 4:20 PM, jeezifonly said:

Scandalous-lite.

Epstein took many secrets to his grave, escaping his own day of reckoning. If those on the Flight List start spilling about witnessing actual island goings-on re others on the list, Alan Dershowitz will still have his underpants on. 🥱

Given all that Epstein knew, and the risk he posed to countless uber-powerful people, there is no way that his death was an accident.  I generally eschew conspiracy theories....but this one is too obvious.  

1 hour ago, BuffaloKyle said:

I heard Jimmy Kimmel is on the list. 🤣

😃Hopefully some folks will learn to shut their mouth or be responsible for what they say!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952dt9e72m1ii4p84ignd

tumblr_ldhzl6RztM1qcnhhzo1_500.gif

WWW.USATODAY.COM

It doesn't take a genius to see that Aaron Rodgers is leaning on the Donald Trump style of crying in his response to Jimmy Kimmel.

Edited by marylander1940