Photos do not match physical appearance

Gooberman

I haven't noticed that, but then again we may be looking for different physical types.

If the guy has a bodybuilder type build, they often shave. Maybe he uses hairless pics in his ad because that's when he's probably most defined and looks his best in his eyes. So if he's off-season he may be hairy.

So being hairy vs not hairy stated or not in the ad is not a red flag in my book.

However, if it's something more permanent... i.e. saying they are circumcised and showing uncut dick in a ad... then.. red flag. Of course that particular thing isn't usually stated on a rentmasseur ad. LOL!

Edited by big-n-tall

6 hours ago, big-n-tall said:

However, if it's something more permanent... i.e. saying they are circumcised and showing uncut dick in a ad... then.. red flag. Of course that particular thing isn't usually stated on a rentmasseur ad. LOL!

Rentmen.com gives the model the option of entering his foreskin status (cut or uncut).

BTC

That's why we have eyes and metacognitive skills. Yes, I see a lot of stretching things, but it's no different than any other advertising. Not a big deal to me. In fact, two of my favorite providers are much older than the pictures they have in their profiles. They still look good, and they certainly did good.

9 hours ago, big-n-tall said:

permanent... i.e. saying they are circumcised and showing uncut dick in a ad... then.. red flag. Of course that particular thing isn't usually stated on a rentmasseur ad

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen that on rentmasseur and other similar sites for massage

Thats the key sign that these guys are open to more than a medical massage on a particular site 

I could see from the original poster how giving an inaccurate impression of body hair is a larger problem than one might think. Fur is not really something those who hire are indifferent about. If you look like a grizzly bear, it's expected a grizzly bear is who I'm seeing. Likewise, if you have a gorgeous, handsome face that was my tipping point for choosing you, but instead you look like Charles Manson, I'm going to be pissed.

There are those who if you read deep into their ad will give you a heads up : "BTW I have a beard now". That's good to know. I saw a guy who I loved having an entirely smooth body, except for the littlest trimmed hair above his pubes, and a crew cut hairstyle. He started growing out his chest hair just a touch, which he said was growing his customer base. I was a bit let down, but he told me I could donate a LARGE sum and he'd shave it. Um, no.