Kinky Provider

Lucky181

2 hours ago, Morefreedom said:

I had a text chat with him but then he just stopped responding. So we never got together and I'm not going to pursue further. Maybe I wasn't pervy enough for him  : )

My apologies! I try to stay on top of my inbox, especially over on RM - but I'll admit sometimes things fall through the cracks or I miss one here or there. I'm assuming that might've been the case here. I believe I've followed up on any lingering messages, but let me know if I missed ya!

2 hours ago, musclvr said:

Thank you for posting the link after two pages!

Now I want to know what pervy stuff the OP is talking about. Curious minds want to know.

I'm always down for a chat over DM for those prying minds. I understand discretion and privacy are important, especially to those exploring kinks - which is why I advertised it in the manner I did.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:03 PM, pubic_assistance said:

The profile looks familiar. Was "Jake" previously on rhe East coast ?

Definitely a butt that would get MY attention.

Nope, I've only ever been based in Southern California.. The Anaheim area, specifically. 

14 hours ago, Becket said:

Great thread @Lucky181. Great give and take with all these posters. I wish more providers would introduce themselves as did you. You sound very friendly and welcoming. Hope you have great success.

I appreciate it! I like to think of myself as a pretty friendly dude.. and show that I can write in complete sentences and carry a conversation haha.