Favorite erogenous zone

Buddy15

1. Frenulum, the one on my cock; we actually have two frenulums, the other is under our tongue. 2. BOTH nipples ( gently ) and 3. my scrotum... stimulation of any of the above will cause me to get extremely hard and orgasm. 4 "hot spots" so take your pick 🥰

Edited by Vin_Marco

10 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

1. Frenulum, the one on my cock; we actually have two frenulums, the other is under our tongue. 2. BOTH nipples ( gently ) and 3. my scrotum... stimulation of any of the above will cause me to get extremely hard and orgasm. 4 "hot spots" so take your pick 🥰

[frantically taking notes]

12 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

And the 3rd  frenulum is from the inside of your top lip to the gum line above front teeth😬

29 minutes ago, Just966 said:

And the 3rd  frenulum is from the inside of your top lip to the gum line above front teeth😬

Correct. In our mouth we have two frenula. 

Lips, mouth. Fellow good kissers really do it for me.

Neck. No hickies, please.

Hands.

Scrotum.

Feet. But more in a sensual way.

To some extent, my ears. Be subtle.

Hole. But nobody knows what the hell they’re doing down there when they rim. Like, nobody! So I don’t even bother bringing any attention to mine. When I’m the giver, on the other hand, I bring a lot of pleasure to men. A lot. Straight guys and total tops included. Many a top becomes versatile under my care. For a taste, refer to my rimming guide.

My dick, but most men are lousy, lazy, unskilled cocksuckers. It’s a rare gem who can give head well enough to get me off without me mentally forcing it for the sake of a performance. It takes a lot of variety and skill to do a good job. Up and down at one pressure and speed on repeat is a recipe for boredom and desensitization.

Anywhere for me is erogenous if you mix up the stimulation to include the whole body. Repeatedly stimulating only a few areas comprising - idunno, 5% or less of my body - gets boring after a short while. Curiosity, creativity, novelty, exploration, and the unexpected are erotic gold.

The feel of a bald man’s head sensually touching almost anywhere on my body. Ohhh, that gives me chills. Clients past have opened this door for me. You know who you are.

My nipples are dead. May as well have gangrene, be inverted, or at best feel as sensitive as the back of my knee. I play along, or at least put up with it if the idea of my nips being erogenous excites a client and he wants to play with them. I can’t force my nips to be erogenous. But I’m great with other people’s nipples. I introduced a regular to clamps recently. That was fun.

I love pushing buttons and discovering which ones work, and what each one does for each client. I’m far more interested in stimulating others than them stimulating me. What are your buttons?

2 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

My nipples are dead. May as well have gangrene, be inverted, or at best feel as sensitive as the back of my knee.

Oh, @Simon Suraci, you don’t know what you’re missing. My nipples are my kryptonite. They are so sexually attuned that, when I am horny, they actually get hard way before my dick does. I get extreme pleasure when they are gently played with, sucked, licked…

20 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

we actually have two frenulums

We (men) actually have 7. Women have 8. 

Brain: Frenulum of superior medullary velum or frenulum veli

Digestive tract: frenulum valvae ileocaecalis

Oral tissue: Frenula of the mouth include the frenulum of the tongue or frenulum linguae under the tongue, the frenulum labii superioris inside the upper lip, the frenulum labii inferioris inside the lower lip, and the buccal frena which connect the cheeks to the gum. These can easily be torn by violent blows to the face or mouth, thus a torn frenulum is sometimes a warning sign of physical abuse.

Penile tissue: The word frenulum on its own is often used for the penile frenulum or frenulum preputii penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce (foreskin) to the ventral mucosa, and helps contract the prepuce over the glans.

Vulvar tissue: In females, genital frenula include the frenulum clitoridis of the clitoris and the frenulum labiorum pudendi(fourchette) where the labia minora meet at the back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum#:~:text=In human anatomy,-Frenula on the&text=Oral tissue%3A Frenula of the,the cheeks to the gum.

Nips, lips, all along my spine… behind my balls… and all around the the head of my dick and directly beneath~   
 Guys always go for the trunk of my bellyphant because it’s thick but, really… the head of my cobra wants your undivided attention~ …und less mouth mit more tongue~ That gets you cummy lingus~   
 Also: gentle touching every where~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

2 hours ago, nycman said:

We (men) actually have 7. Women have 8. 

Brain: Frenulum of superior medullary velum or frenulum veli

Digestive tract: frenulum valvae ileocaecalis

Oral tissue: Frenula of the mouth include the frenulum of the tongue or frenulum linguae under the tongue, the frenulum labii superioris inside the upper lip, the frenulum labii inferioris inside the lower lip, and the buccal frena which connect the cheeks to the gum. These can easily be torn by violent blows to the face or mouth, thus a torn frenulum is sometimes a warning sign of physical abuse.

Penile tissue: The word frenulum on its own is often used for the penile frenulum or frenulum preputii penis, which is an elastic band of tissue under the glans penis that connects to the prepuce (foreskin) to the ventral mucosa, and helps contract the prepuce over the glans.

Vulvar tissue: In females, genital frenula include the frenulum clitoridis of the clitoris and the frenulum labiorum pudendi(fourchette) where the labia minora meet at the back

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum#:~:text=In human anatomy,-Frenula on the&text=Oral tissue%3A Frenula of the,the cheeks to the gum.

More frenulum's than you can shake a stick at!!!! I would be cursed if all of them on the male anatomy got me to orgasm like the one on my cock does 😜

Edited by Vin_Marco

3 minutes ago, Tygerscent said:

Send me flying into hard cock Heaven when someone lightly bites my glans penis frenulum~ magical~ 

Careful what you wish for 😜 

IMG_5846.jpeg

On 12/7/2023 at 6:10 PM, Simon Suraci said:

When I’m the giver, on the other hand, I bring a lot of pleasure to men. A lot. Straight guys and total tops included. Many a top becomes versatile under my care. For a taste, refer to my rimming guide

Where do we find this rimming guide????