Abercrombie and ex-CEO sued over sex trafficking accusations

56harrisond

15 minutes ago, jessmapex said:

I dont quite understand Coolwave's rape allegation. Oral play and anal play are both common acts in gay sex. So if during the same play session, the masseur performed one sexual act, it's ok, but if he performed another sexual act for which no explicit 'no' was said, it's rape?  Very confusing. 

Does this mean during consensual sex one has to get separate consent for every act? 

It is a question of consent. Just because I let you touch my butt or dick does not mean I give you consent to stick your dick into my butt.  Yes, you need actual consent every step of the way. 
IMG_2307.jpeg.05ac8e2e6d134f1006021b39f9a4bb01.jpeg

8 hours ago, jessmapex said:

I dont quite understand Coolwave's rape allegation. Oral play and anal play are both common acts in gay sex. So if during the same play session, the masseur performed one sexual act, it's ok, but if he performed another sexual act for which no explicit 'no' was said, it's rape?  Very confusing. 

Does this mean during consensual sex one has to get separate consent for every act? 

For starters, it isn’t an allegation. I was there. 

To answer your question, yes. When I first hired him, we talked about the release. We talked about it when he used his hand. We talked about it when he offered to use his mouth.  There was NEVER a discussion about him fucking me.  I consented to a hand job and a blow job. I even trusted him because we discussed those things and for years the session didn’t stray.

What happened the last time was different, unexpected, non consensual and violating. just because I agreed to be naked in a room with him didn’t mean I agreed to be penetrated during a massage. 

Jeffries has been gone nearly 9 years.   I don't know much about him, yet I assume a company CEO that allows piggy workplace behavior is taking his eye off the business enough to allow competitive advantage to languish.

Their stock price has skyrocketed over the last year.  The shareholders must be relieved the Jeffries affairs are in the past.