Are you versatile in bed?

purplekow

The other day I had a guest and I invited him to join me on the bed.  He came over the left side of the bed where I was resting quite contentedly and asked me to push over.  I suggested that half of the bed was open and that I was quite comfortable.  He responded that he always laid on the left  side of the bed because he was basically a top and the right side of the bed was for bottoms.  I was quite taken aback by this and told him that I had never heard such a thing but that I would gladly move over to the right but that did not mean I was ready to bottom.   He stated that he did not care about that but just that he was comfortable on the left and that the left was for tops.  

Has any one heard of this variation on the earring position?   Are you versatile in your side of the bed?

9 hours ago, purplekow said:

The other day I had a guest and I invited him to join me on the bed.  He came over the left side of the bed where I was resting quite contentedly and asked me to push over.  I suggested that half of the bed was open and that I was quite comfortable.  He responded that he always laid on the left  side of the bed because he was basically a top and the right side of the bed was for bottoms.  I was quite taken aback by this and told him that I had never heard such a thing but that I would gladly move over to the right but that did not mean I was ready to bottom.   He stated that he did not care about that but just that he was comfortable on the left and that the left was for tops.  

Has any one heard of this variation on the earring position?   Are you versatile in your side of the bed?

Never heard of any relationship between your preferred side of the bed and your preferred sexual role.

I just sleep, can't care less where in the bed I land.