Latin_stud....Buyer Beware

Yukon21

More like Latin_dud.  Met him today in Detroit.  Agreed to BFE with normal activity in advance for $300 per hour for 2 hours ($600 total).  Required his money when I walked in the door.  My mistake when I gave it to him.  He finished on my chest in 35 mins not doing much from what he agreed to and suggested I shower to clean up.  I did.  When I returned he was fully clothed.  I asked him if he was still going to charge me for 2 hours since I've been here now 45 minutes.  He said if I wanted I could wait there.  Not looking for a confrontation I left.   His pics are outdated and he hasnt visited the gym in a long, long time.  I should have known better since most of his reviews are old and there wasnt much on this site about him. If I havent linked his profile correctly I apologize. 

https://rent.men/Latin_stud

2 hours ago, Yukon21 said:

More like Latin_dud.  Met him today in Detroit.  Agreed to BFE with normal activity in advance for $300 per hour for 2 hours ($600 total).  Required his money when I walked in the door.  My mistake when I gave it to him.  He finished on my chest in 35 mins not doing much from what he agreed to and suggested I shower to clean up.  I did.  When I returned he was fully clothed.  I asked him if he was still going to charge me for 2 hours since I've been here now 45 minutes.  He said if I wanted I could wait there.  Not looking for a confrontation I left.   His pics are outdated and he hasnt visited the gym in a long, long time.  I should have known better since most of his reviews are old and there wasnt much on this site about him. If I havent linked his profile correctly I apologize. 

Someone gave him 3 out of 5 stars today.  If it were the service you described, I'd have topped out at 2!

4 minutes ago, Milo Janus said:

I will say it again and yell it from the rooftops:  NEVER EVER give money in advance!!  (I too learned the hard way,)

AGREED!! I never ask for money upfront, and it’s a bad sign for those who do. 
Several times a client has offered me the money upfront, and it makes me feel a little awkward. I tell them to just to hang onto it until the end of the session.

3 hours ago, Yukon21 said:

Thanks for letting us know.  You likely saved quite a few people some money.  

4 hours ago, DERRIK said:

gosh.   I was in Detroit this week and hired/flew in one of our superstars.

glad I did buy local in Detroit - looks like I dodge a bullet

You were in Detroit and  flew in a provider to Detroit and bought local. This doesn't make sense.

UPDATE....I am the reviewer from yesterday (Comets).  Latin_Stud challenged my review with RM and they removed it last night.  When I discovered it this morning I contacted RM and challenged its removal since it was factually correct. Per RM,  Latin_Stud challenged my comments about his physical condition and my checking the box that pics are not accurate.  So,  in order to get the review reinstated I agreed to say the pics are accurate.  Rest assured they are not and I will reimburse anyone his fee for one hour who meets him and takes a pic that resembles the condition of his body in the pics in his ad. I also changed the review from 3 stars to 2 stars while I was amending my review.  All in all the important thing is that the experience was conveyed to potential clients in the future.  I will also add that RM was 5 star on their communication, explaination and the handling of the situation.