Annoying commercials during massages

soloyo215

So it has happened more than once. I am in "the zone" in the middle of my massage, relaxed, maybe drifting a little, in my happy place. Suddenly the Zen music stops and some loud car insurance commercial starts playing. Once, the interruption was a public service announcement about human trafficking, not exactly what I want to hear when a young Chinese guy is massaging me.

Seems like some massage providers subscribe to some music service, but don't get the commercial-free option. It does cause disruption to my relaxation.

Has anyone else experienced this annoyance?

17 hours ago, maninsoma said:

I'd rather have silence during a session that a streaming service that interjects ad.  Seriously, the guy cannot afford to pay for a streaming service so he can eliminate ads (or he doesn't have another way to play his own music -- mp3 player, cd player, etc)?

Exactly my point. I guess I'll have to include questions about free versus paid-for music service when interviewing a provider.

I have a client who I see at his hotel when he visits. Lovely guy, always stays at nice hotels. The only challenge for me is he likes to leave the room TV on whilst I massage him. It’s usually on one of those 24hr news channels. I prefer to massage to music (my playlist or his) but he likes the news on. I find myself listening to it which makes it difficult to focus on the massage. One time I was working his cock almost to climax and the football (soccer) scores came on, so I had to ease off a bit so I could hear my team’s score without being distracted by my client’s climax. He didn’t notice… I hope it just seemed like a bit more edging. 

On 9/14/2023 at 5:50 PM, maninsoma said:

I'd rather have silence during a session that a streaming service that interjects ad.  Seriously, the guy cannot afford to pay for a streaming service so he can eliminate ads (or he doesn't have another way to play his own music -- mp3 player, cd player, etc)?

CDs? May as well break out the 8-tracks. 

80S 1980S GIF

MEDITATIVEMIND.ORG

We combine powerful sound healing frequencies with beautiful original music & chants to create mystical soundscapes...

There are so many options out there for free relaxation/meditation music. I'll take any obnoxious guru nonsense over ads any day.

In general, I'm always confounded how people will invent the most convoluted work arounds when a simple Google search would solve their problem. 

Screenshot_20230917-100432.png

Edited by Pd1_jap