Disaster of an overnight

Coolwave35

11 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

The best part is that I’m hiring the guy for another overnight tomorrow after the Adonis party so I can give Pimplecow fodder for another smack down!  I’m so excited. 

So how did this happen? Did you initiate the conversation or did he…and how did you approach new ground rules? 😃

IMG_1738.gif.cf56087a480cde137fcda891e4b1de47.gif

2 hours ago, FrankR said:

So how did this happen? Did you initiate the conversation or did he…and how did you approach new ground rules? 😃

IMG_1738.gif.cf56087a480cde137fcda891e4b1de47.gif

I texted the owner of Adonis and asked if he could check the dancers availability for tonight. He’s available after the nude party.

8 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he poses me no physical harm, but thank you. 

Wait till he runs out of money and thinks you owe him more and you must hire him again. 

3 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

OMG. I really hope this works well for you @Coolwave35 - please remember to prioritize your personal safety. 

several red flags were missed, unfortunately

On 7/29/2023 at 8:24 AM, Coolwave35 said:

I texted the owner of Adonis and asked if he could check the dancers availability for tonight. He’s available after the nude party.

To be clear…this is the same guy that you invited over last weekend aka disaster overnighter? 

1 hour ago, NJF said:

Do tell 😂 

We met up at 10:00 in my hotel lobby. When he saw me, he gave me a look. I smiled and said let’s try this one more time. We went up to the room and I told him I’d give him $1,000 an hour for a sober BFE in NYC the way he would spend the night with a guy he was into. I told him the one condition was no alcohol, vape, or drugs.

He made it to the 4 hour mark. The company was really good and I enjoyed hearing more about his story and how he wound up in NYC. 

We made it back to the hotel.  The company was really really good he brought his A game. The sex was mediocre, but at least I got what I had wanted. 

I'm genuinely glad to hear that you were not harmed, and I'd be a huge liar if I said I'd never had anything like this happen in my lifetime, but at some point I decided to start taking the red flags seriously and pursue safer avenues.               

I've got an occasional fb here in my town. We're about two years apart, both over 50, and while I don't see him often, when I do he always has a story like the one in the OP. The last one was really something else. Seems he chatted with a "young redneck kid" on Grindr and invited him over to his house for drinks and entertainment. Well, he said his guest was acting "shifty"--after he brought in their drinks he kept asking for more: more ice cubes, a glass of water, etc. He kept sending him out of the room. The guy I know said the next thing he knew, he was waking up on the floor in a heap not sure who or where he was and only partially clothed in a tshirt. When he started coming to, it was then that he realized his wallet, keys, and car were all gone. He was "almost positive" he wasn't raped. The police didn't want to help because they told him it was obvious this was just a "bad boyfriend" scene, how could he even prove the guy wasn't his friend, etc. I've warned him before about all the scammers out there, and given the amount of whatever substance that kid put in his drink to knock him out, he could have ended up dead instead of just unconscious. With the help of a friend, they found his abandoned car, keys, and empty wallet. I still doubt his desire for these types of boys is going to go away, even after all this.

We live in a place where there is lots of good dick to be had. No need to risk harm from a questionable hookup. Make good choices. Good luck to the OP moving forward.

4 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

We met up at 10:00 in my hotel lobby. When he saw me, he gave me a look. I smiled and said let’s try this one more time. We went up to the room and I told him I’d give him $1,000 an hour for a sober BFE in NYC the way he would spend the night with a guy he was into. I told him the one condition was no alcohol, vape, or drugs.

He made it to the 4 hour mark. The company was really good and I enjoyed hearing more about his story and how he wound up in NYC. 

We made it back to the hotel.  The company was really really good he brought his A game. The sex was mediocre, but at least I got what I had wanted. 

Good company and mediocre sex. BFE at its finest :D . 

Edited by Xavitv

8 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Do we have an emoji for "waste of money"?

All I can say is "wow".   You can put up with far more than I ever would or could.   I'm sure you'd think I'm a very conservative boring dude.   I avoid drugs at all costs and I pride myself on my situation.   I think at some point I would have ordered everybody out.      

Please don't think I'm being overly critical.   I'm not in your situation and not fair to judge you.   You can certainly handle more than I!

4 hours ago, ICTJOCK said:

All I can say is "wow".   You can put up with far more than I ever would or could.   I'm sure you'd think I'm a very conservative boring dude.   I avoid drugs at all costs and I pride myself on my situation.   I think at some point I would have ordered everybody out.      

Please don't think I'm being overly critical.   I'm not in your situation and not fair to judge you.   You can certainly handle more than I!

Thank you? Lol. Do you have an RM profile?