Disaster of an overnight

Coolwave35

Ack!  What an awful night. An NYC stripper that I’ve had fairly good experiences with in NYC was in my general area of Long Island working a private event and hit me up on instagram asking if I wanted to hang. I had no plans so I said sure. I picked him up and he was filthy from working and had no clothes. We race to Macy’s and played dress up. He’s gorgeous so I enjoy the process. We go back to my house and he asks if I have a hookup for cocaine. I do not. 

We go to a local dive bar and he gets a little drunk. He proceeds to ask the only African American at the place that isn’t working security to find him coke. I’m mortified, and this person happens to be on a reality tv show with a substantial social media presence. He goes in on me about not getting taken advantage of by this pretty boy. That my money makes me a target the way that his fame does and guys like us are prime Pickens for these predators, and  so much more. He’s clearly irate and offended and I’m embarrassed.  Then out of nowhere he goes “hold on baby I got you.”  Comes back 8 minutes later with cocaine for my date. So bizarre. I’m wildly uncomfortable and ask to retreat back to my house. 

We get back to my house and decide we’ll throw an impromptu pool party and invite Grindr boys over. What a wreck. Apparently when you’re drunk and on cocaine you don’t have the best judgement. He gets some hot boys over and feeling out of place, I invite a regular fuck buddy that is more normal like me that I’ve met many times. 

I was wrong. He comes over and apparently has a whole other side where he loves to get black out drunk, do coke, and get gang banged. Who knew? So this is NOT my scene at all. He and stripper boy are so wasted that the other guests leave uncomfortably. I’m the opposite of a greeter at this point, apologizing and ushering hot men out my front door apologizing that they left their houses at 11:30 pm for this chaos. 

I lock myself in my bedroom and hear the two of them continuing to party. I do trust them so I wasn’t too worried of having them with unfettered access to my house. This is 1:30. I try to sleep but can’t. At 3:45 my motion cameras kick on and my fuck buddy is leaving alone. Thank god it’s over. Nope. Stripper decides to try to come into my room. He knocks and knocks so I answer. I told him his room is across the hall. He said but I wanna sleep with you and cuddle. I said I’d rather sleep alone but to make himself comfortable in his room. (He’s been here before and spent the night before when I did a group thing at my house.)

I hear him pacing around.  I assume he’s cleaning up. He was not. He tried my door again and I said I really wasn’t in the mood to cuddle but thank you. 

I woke up a bit ago to my house being messy. Nothing is damaged or irreparable, but they were messy. I cleaned everything up, and the next train home is two hours away. At this point he’s still passed out in his room and didn’t hear me stirring about.

I have never felt like a prisoner in my own home with no idea how to get myself out of the situation. I’m sure there is a lesson here but it’s too fresh to have learned.

Finally, I have no idea how to compensate this beyond: powder at $140. Dinner at $120. Macys at $180. Train ticket at $22. 

I have two hours to figure out what this experience was worth. 

Oh! Final thought. At Macys I was abundantly clear in my expectations for the night, and none of them were met. In fact, as the night progressed, he basically did the exact opposite of everything I asked for. 

Thoughts? 

Edited by Coolwave35

59 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Ack!  What an awful night. An NYC stripper that I’ve had fairly good experiences with in NYC was in my general area of Long Island working a private event and hit me up on instagram asking if I wanted to hang. I had no plans so I said sure. I picked him up and he was filthy from working and had no clothes. We race to Macy’s and played dress up. He’s gorgeous so I enjoy the process. We go back to my house and he asks if I have a hookup for cocaine. I do not. 

We go to a local dive bar and he gets a little drunk. He proceeds to ask the only African American at the place that isn’t working security to find him coke. I’m mortified, and this person happens to be on a reality tv show with a substantial social media presence. He goes in on me about not getting taken advantage of by this pretty boy. That my money makes me a target the way that his fame does and guys like us are prime Pickens for these predators, and  so much more. He’s clearly irate and offended and I’m embarrassed.  Then out of nowhere he goes “hold on baby I got you.”  Comes back 8 minutes later with cocaine for my date. So bizarre. I’m wildly uncomfortable and ask to retreat back to my house. 

We get back to my house and decide we’ll throw an impromptu pool party and invite Grindr boys over. What a wreck. Apparently when you’re drunk and on cocaine you don’t have the best judgement. He gets some hot boys over and feeling out of place, I invite a regular fuck buddy that is more normal like me that I’ve met many times. 

I was wrong. He comes over and apparently has a whole other side where he loves to get black out drunk, do coke, and get gang banged. Who knew? So this is NOT my scene at all. He and stripper boy are so wasted that the other guests leave uncomfortably. I’m the opposite of a greeter at this point, apologizing and ushering hot men out my front door apologizing that they left their houses at 11:30 pm for this chaos. 

I lock myself in my bedroom and hear the two of them continuing to party. I do trust them so I wasn’t too worried of having them with unfettered access to my house. This is 1:30. I try to sleep but can’t. At 3:45 my motion cameras kick on and my fuck buddy is leaving alone. Thank god it’s over. Nope. Stripper decides to try to come into my room. He knocks and knocks so I answer. I told him his room is across the hall. He said but I wanna sleep with you and cuddle. I said I’d rather sleep alone but to make himself comfortable in his room. (He’s been here before and spent the night before when I did a group thing at my house.)

I hear him pacing around.  I assume he’s cleaning up. He was not. He tried my door again and I said I really wasn’t in the mood to cuddle but thank you. 

I woke up a bit ago to my house being messy. Nothing is damaged or irreparable, but they were messy. I cleaned everything up, and the next train home is two hours away. At this point he’s still passed out in his room and didn’t hear me stirring about.

I have never felt like a prisoner in my own home with no idea how to get myself out of the situation. I’m sure there is a lesson here but it’s too fresh to have learned.

Finally, I have no idea how to compensate this beyond: powder at $140. Dinner at $120. Macys at $180. Train ticket at $22. 

Oh! Final thought. At Macys I was abundantly clear in my expectations for the night, and none of them were met. In fact, as the night progressed, he basically did the exact opposite of everything I asked for. 

Thoughts? 

Kick him out, block his number and remove him from your life forever. 

55 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Thoughts? 

So you're out 450 and didn't even get off? 😐 Bad investment, that!  I've done me fair share of cleaning up the graveyard of dead hopes the morning after.  See if you can find an opportunity to turn it around, but otherwise, let it go.  Not sure what you agreed to compensate him (same as previous time you met up, I assume?) but if I were in your shoes I would compensate him for his time, what I would think is fair and write it off as experience. I would also convey, no tip, no bonus as our evening did not go as planned. 

Now, let's talk about your fuck buddy... 😆

Just now, KeepItReal said:

So you're out 450 and didn't even get off? 😐 Bad investment, that!  I've done me fair share of cleaning up the graveyard of dead hopes the morning after.  See if you can find an opportunity to turn it around, but otherwise, let it go.  Not sure what you agreed to compensate him (same as previous time you met up, I assume?) but if I were in your shoes I would compensate him for his time, what I would think is fair and write it off as experience. I would also convey, no tip, no bonus as our evening did not go as planned. 

In the past, he’s been part of a march larger group event and the compensation was very different. I’m settling on $500. That’s been what I’ve given him for one on one dates and hook ups. We kissed twice, he tasted awful, and we did Grindr together to get the boys over so that was fun and worth something.  Totally good to write off as an experience and I have no hard feelings towards him. It matters to me that he has no hard feelings towards me though, but that’s ultimately out of my control.

Gah. I have to go wake him now. He has been sleeping through his snooze for 3 hours.  The train leaves in an hour.  

3 minutes ago, KeepItReal said:

Now THAT was a surprise. We’ve hung out dozens of times and I knew he smoked cigarettes but he always agreed not to on his drive over so it hadn’t been an issue. He’s got great sexual energy and is what we describe as a “down ass bitch.”  He rolls with everything, usually at my suggestions and initiations so seeing that power reverse last night was a total shocker.  

3 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

In the past, he’s been part of a march larger group event and the compensation was very different. I’m settling on $500. That’s been what I’ve given him for one on one dates and hook ups. We kissed twice, he tasted awful, and we did Grindr together to get the boys over so that was fun and worth something.  Totally good to write off as an experience and I have no hard feelings towards him. It matters to me that he has no hard feelings towards me though, but that’s ultimately out of my control.

Gah. I have to go wake him now. He has been sleeping through his snooze for 3 hours.  The train leaves in an hour.  

At this point, I think that is a good plan. Get him out of your house and on the train. Not sure how coherent he will be. You may want to wait until a later time to convey your disappointment in how things turn out. Sorry your weekend didn't turn out great. 

Don't think of  leaving him penniless or there will be trouble. Otherwise, if there were no set fee for last night and he didn't perform anyway, I'd just give enough to make sure he's got decent cash (it's probably going to be whatever a gram costs him plus a little extra- that's always a winner to get a coke fiend out the door.) Getting him on that train is going to be most important. 

Ok so it’s over. Train was 12:30. I woke him up at 11:40. He was very startled and unsure of where he was. I gave him a recap and he rushed through a shower. He’s super nice and said I’m just sorry. I said it was all good. 

We had a very quiet ride to the train station. As we pulled up I asked what he thought last night was worth. He said honestly I just wanted to hang out and I’ll be happy if you cover my train. I said that doesn’t seam fair, are you sure?  He said if you can throw me $200 I’d appreciate it. I gave him 3. We hugged and he said next time he’ll give me the experience I’m looking for. I said that sounds great thank you. I just blocked his instagram. 

It could have ended worse. Thanks fellas for keeping my company this morning. 

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

Ok so it’s over. Train was 12:30. I woke him up at 11:40. He was very startled and unsure of where he was. I gave him a recap and he rushed through a shower. He’s super nice and said I’m just sorry. I said it was all good. 

We had a very quiet ride to the train station. As we pulled up I asked what he thought last night was worth. He said honestly I just wanted to hang out and I’ll be happy if you cover my train. I said that doesn’t seam fair, are you sure?  He said if you can throw me $200 I’d appreciate it. I gave him 3. We hugged and he said next time he’ll give me the experience I’m looking for. I said that sounds great thank you. I just blocked his instagram

It could have ended worse. Thanks fellas for keeping my company this morning. 

Talk about mixed signals.

Is this the first time his behavior even approached the train wreck of a night you described at the beginning? If so, we all make mistakes, some of them big ones that we certainly wouldn't want to repeat or be remembered for. I'm a sucker for hard luck stories and puppy dog eyes on a handsome young man, so I'd tend to give him another chance, knowing -and letting him know- the next strike is an out.

You must still feel something for the boy, too, saying he's super nice and giving him $100 more than he -eventually- asked for. I suspect he feels awful about his actions, or what little he may be able to remember of them.

The wounds are too fresh and the memories too recent to lend to making sound judgements. I'd hate for either of you to miss out on each other's company over a one-time indiscretion that would likely never come again. Give it some time and burn no bridges until both the wounds and the memories have faded a bit.

5 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Perhaps you could tell him not to forget the thousand dollars you left under his pillow.  rolleyes.gif

1 hour ago, wsc said:

Talk about mixed signals.

Is this the first time his behavior even approached the train wreck of a night you described at the beginning? If so, we all make mistakes, some of them big ones that we certainly wouldn't want to repeat or be remembered for. I'm a sucker for hard luck stories and puppy dog eyes on a handsome young man, so I'd tend to give him another chance, knowing -and letting him know- the next strike is an out.

You must still feel something for the boy, too, saying he's super nice and giving him $100 more than he -eventually- asked for. I suspect he feels awful about his actions, or what little he may be able to remember of them.

The wounds are too fresh and the memories too recent to lend to making sound judgements. I'd hate for either of you to miss out on each other's company over a one-time indiscretion that would likely never come again. Give it some time and burn no bridges until both the wounds and the memories have faded a bit.

This is very sound. Sadly it was strike 2. I had asked that the substances not be part of our time together and despite saying yes he just chose not to. 

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Thoughts? 

Sorry to hear that... I would have thrown some money at him and run away!

On 6/22/2023 at 10:34 PM, Coolwave35 said:

Last night at 10 pm I was horny. I logged on Grindr. A very sexy Latin bottom hit me up and asked if he could come over. 

He was at my house at 10:30. He sucked my dick for a while.  We then had sex and I nutted in him around 11:15. I fell onto the bed to catch my breath. Almost instantly he laid down on my chest and started rubbing my tummy commenting how he loved the hair. I pet his head telling him how good he was for about 5 minutes and then tried to get up. He wouldn’t budge. At 11:45 I said that he probably wanted to get home. He said he was fine. 

At 12:15 I said I had work early and unfortunately I had to call it a night. He got up to get dressed, walked to my French door and saw my pool. He said he always wanted to get fucked in a pool and started to walk outside. I followed him cuz dude’s in my back yard. He saw my rock speakers and said come on, let’s swim to one song. I said the heater hadn’t been on all day and the water was cold. He jumped in and started splashing me.  I was aggravated. I sat on the pools edge and he started sucking my limp dick. I was annoyed and cold and it was past midnight and I couldn’t get hard.  Walking back up to my house he noticed the hot tub on the other side of my deck.  I said it wasn’t on. He opened the lid and got in. I again sat on the ledge saying he really had to go and I had to get to bed. He tried to get me off again. I’m still Limp as a Bizkit. He said the guy that dropped him off was working til 7am and he’d like to just crash at my place. I said no  

I offered to drive him home and started walking inside. It’s 12:45 now. He said he didn’t have a house key. I said there was no way he was sleeping over and that I’d bring him home and he’d figure out how to get inside.  I get his shit together and get him in the car. He’s thirsty and asks to stop at the gas station. 

He gets out to get a drink and takes a phone call outside to see if someone will let him in. No one he lives with is home. 5 minutes pass and I yell to him that I’m heading home and to have a good night. He jumps back in the car and said he’s got access. 

He gives me instructions where to go turn by turn. He’s very sexy and rubbing my thigh and dick.  He says we’re almost there. We show up at a dead end street that he likes car play at. He says let’s go another round. I say no way I’m tired as he pulls my dick out. I’m obviously annoyed and tell him to stop, that it ain’t happening. 

I cum in his mouth.

He again asks if he can sleep over. I said no and that if he didn’t take me to his house I was bringing him to the police station and just leaving him there. 

He asks to sleep in my back yard under my trampoline. I say no.  I finally get him to what may be his house.  He tries a long good bye and does the whole we should hang again. I said no fucking way. I’m not having it, this went on way too long and I’m tired.  

I get home and it’s after 2:00. I’m super tired and feel like what should have been a hot experience lasted wayyyyyy too long.

Someone here once said that you’re not paying an escort to come over, you’re paying them to leave. This guy overstaying his welcome drove that point home and I’ll never do it again. 

I picked him up tonight around 10:45, plowed him out, and brought him home at midnight.  I showed him!!!

Thats why people hire. 

IMG_0430.jpeg

IMG_0431.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

I guess you've been unlucky lately!

Don't worry it will pass! We're glad you survived both encounters!

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

This is very sound. Sadly it was strike 2. I had asked that the substances not be part of our time together and despite saying yes he just chose not to. 

I kind of suspected that this was not his strike 1. You maybe overlooking his pattern of behavior because you are enamored by his pretty boy look. Frequently, strike 2 is more than enough to trigger the cut off. Because that strike 3 will eventually come and it will certainly be associated with an awful night just like your last one.

@Coolwave35, I'm glad you made it out of this situation relatively unscathed. What a disappointment that a guy whom you've known through dancing and a fuckbuddy both behaved uncharacteristically badly in your own home and did so with each other. When I say "I'm sorry this has happened to you" I mean it - I feel sorrow! 

I'd say "lesson learned," but I don't see one here. You have experience with both guys and I'd hate for you to never trust anyone again, That's a shitty way to live. I guess I'd say "chalk it up to experience" and move on.

7 hours ago, wsc said:

...The wounds are too fresh and the memories too recent to lend to making sound judgements. I'd hate for either of you to miss out on each other's company over a one-time indiscretion that would likely never come again. Give it some time and burn no bridges until both the wounds and the memories have faded a bit.

Thank you for saying this. We ALL need to remember that people make mistakes.

4 hours ago, NJF said:

You maybe overlooking his pattern of behavior because you are enamored by his pretty boy look.

You’re exactly right. I try to fancy myself as not a sucker. This guys got me though. I’ve spent 5-10k on him over the past 3 years and have been disappointed every single time. Because he’s one of the top two guys I’m attracted to, I’m blinded but that’s over now. His wrapping is so picture perfect but the contents suck. 

What an interesting story! You certainly have more going on than most of us. One experience like that for me would be fodder for years of imaginative fantasies. Hot strippers. Grinder boys. Fuck buddies. Sex, drugs and (I assume) rock and roll. In my dreams I would wish for an experience like that. But, as they say, "be careful what you wish for. You might....."  

But obviously not fun at all for you. You're out the money, but nobody died or OD-ed (is that right?) or anything. Your home was messy but not broken up. But all in all not an evening you care to repeat. (You described it so well. You must be some sort of author or writer.)

Just curious, did this experience lessen your desire to hire rentboys? Or are you always hopeful that the next hire will be the best one ever?  

Anyway, thanks for sharing your adventures.

6 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

You’re exactly right. I try to fancy myself as not a sucker. This guys got me though. I’ve spent 5-10k on him over the past 3 years and have been disappointed every single time. Because he’s one of the top two guys I’m attracted to, I’m blinded but that’s over now. His wrapping is so picture perfect but the contents suck. 

It’s life. If the wrapping is so perfect, and he knows it, he doesn’t need to try once you’re looking to go beyond admiring his appearance. I bet there’s many like you who fall for his charms. I’ve done similar. You keep looking because surely there must be something substantial behind such beauty? But you find theres’s nothing inside, it is indeed all superficial. 

7 hours ago, Becket said:

did this experience lessen your desire to hire rentboys? Or are you always hopeful that the next hire will be the best one ever?  

Anyway, thanks for sharing your adventures.

My pleasure. I love sharing the good, bad and ugly.  

It doesn’t lessen my desire to hire and I do rebound pretty easily.  In fact, in some kismet, universe telling me to keep my chin up kinda way, see the attached text message. Literally, while I’m sulking, this happens lol. 

So fortunately I’m in a position to try try try again. The massage was wonderful as his usually are. 

Finally, I rarely hire hoping it’s going to be the best one yet, my intention is usually to find some special sexy moment, or ridiculous, absurd, funny story, or all of it.  It keeps life interesting. 

IMG_0826.jpeg

2 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

If the wrapping is so perfect, and he knows it, he doesn’t need to try once you’re looking to go beyond admiring his appearance. I bet there’s many like you who fall for his charms. I’ve done similar. You keep looking because surely there must be something substantial behind such beauty? But you find theres’s nothing inside, it is indeed all superficial.

Your opening sentence corroborates my lived experience that total smoke show looking 10’s and super hot people are worse at connecting sexually than more average looking people, 8s, and 9s.  Those of us that aren’t as blessed in the beauty department don’t have the luxury of just getting to be admired, we have to work differently to have a great sexual experience. 

The problem with him is that I really enjoy his company sober. The dichotomy, and I realized this during the 90 minutes between picking him up from work and the first drink at my house, is that he has such a hard time with the money power dynamic that the only way he can even survive a session is by drinking.  Then that first drink starts the spiral, and because I despise substance use with paid providers, it gets so messy. 

As a person, I adore him and wish him the best, as a provider I won’t make another investment, and all of that’s ok.