Sensitive topic - race and rates

Go to solution Solved by José Soplanucas,

11 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

My views are based on most of your output here, not this specific conversation. 

You quite specifically said that I think everyone should only fuck the same people that I like.

There is nothing about my posts on this site that ever would lead a normal person to draw that conclusion.

I have always pointed out that hiring is a matter *different strokes for different folks*.

If I am critical of a listing it's always stated as my opinion based on my preferences.

You are reading your own negative bias into my statements.

Edited by pubic_assistance
punctuation

3 minutes ago, José Soplanucas said:

There is a considerable jump between having a racist prejudice and being a Racist. I thought you were smarter.

is there ?
Why don't you enlighten us ?

Are you trying to compare "racist prejudice" as  racist-light  and "racism" as the greater evil ?
I don't speak this language. Doesn't make me not smart. Just unaware of this sort of grasping for straws.

1 minute ago, pubic_assistance said:

If I am critical of a listing it's always stated as my opinion based on my preferences.

You are reading your own negative bias into my statements.

Girl, just go read your own responses here where you stated "fat and ugly people have to hire." That's a statement of fact, not opinion. 

You must be the least self-aware person on this forum. 

32 minutes ago, José Soplanucas said:

So melodramatic. No, you are not hurting anyone. But if you do not hire Blacks, you have a Racist prejudice. Just as if you do not hire older guys, you have ageist discrimination, or if you do not hire fats, you have sizeist prejudice. 

This resistance to viewing our mindsets critically is dangerous. If we cannot accept our discriminatory prejudices on something as harmless as sexual preferences, I can imagine how we  move around on the rest of reality. 

I think @blck37 simply is not attracted enough to pay for sex with some folks. Not everyone wants to hire a twink just like some won't hire a DILF even if he's as hot as Allen Silver or Jim Walker

161562-allen-silver-headshot.jpg

dc-Cover-cch6tpctthoatjb2fnfifrusm2-2016

Some folks dislike tattoos, body hair, certain body types, etc. 

I do agree with you that the issue of ethnicity is in a whole different category though. In the early 2000s I contacted someone on Manhunt and told him: I'm usually not attracted to gingers but I think you're very handsome. He automatically blocked me after saying he found my compliment insulting. 

17 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

Girl, just go read your own responses here where you stated "fat and ugly people have to hire." That's a statement of fact, not opinion. 

You must be the least self-aware person on this forum. 

This discussion is about hiring.

And yes, that's a FACT: Fat - ugly people aren't listing on Rent.men.

I didn't CALL anyone fat or ugly.... THAT would have been my opinion. But I didn't do that.

and don't call me "girl".

If you want to be so "progressive" with your attitude, then you shouldn't be misgendering me.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

3 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Fat - ugly people aren't listing on Rent.men. What are you talking about ??

and don't call me "girl".

If you want to be so "progressive" with your attitude, then you shouldn't be misgendering me.

You can't even be consistent on a single thread. You're bobbing and weaving to avoid accountability for your statements. Tedious. 

I'm not a progressive or a liberal. And calling someone "girl", as in "girl, you're being a messy bitch", is not gendered. It's like the gay version of calling everyone "dude." Nice try though. 

31 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

is there ?
Why don't you enlighten us ?

Are you trying to compare "racist prejudice" as  racist-light  and "racism" as the greater evil ?
I don't speak this language. Doesn't make me not smart. Just unaware of this sort of grasping for straws.

Sorry, I did not have to dumb it down to that level, not even for my Sped students. 

11 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

You can't even be consistent on a single thread. You're bobbing and weaving to avoid accountability for your statements. Tedious. 

I'm not a progressive or a liberal. And calling someone "girl", as in "girl, you're being a messy bitch", is not gendered. It's like the gay version of calling everyone "dude." Nice try though. 

Again.

The thread is about race and rates.

My opinion stands: EVERYONE SHOULD FUCK WHO THEY LIKE. You're not a bad person just because you don't fuck everything that moves.

PEOPLE OF COLOR ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMEBODY'S TYPE so no reason to charge less.

No bobbing and/or weaving. Just my opinion which you keep trying to misrepresent. So please stop, "dude".

15 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

my preference in men is anything but Northern/Central European. 

Thank you for your honesty in sharing your racial preference for sex.  You should but feel ashamed or forced or guilted into sleeping with someone you're not attracted to because others consider it racist to not hire white men.

18 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

And calling someone "girl", as in "girl, you're being a messy bitch", is not gendered. It's like the gay version of calling everyone "dude."

No one calls me "girl" twice.  Just like I would never call a female I work with dude, man, or guys.  Gender is important to many people.

2 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

STILL not answering my question.

WHAT is the difference between a racist and racist-prejudice ?

Racist is a government or business restricting access.  Example: A restaurant not hiring or serving a customer based on race.

Preference is freedom of choice.  Example: I may prefer to patronize an Indian restaurant instead of Italian restaurant.  Or, I may prefer to sleep with a German man instead of a Swedish woman.

5 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Exactly.

Still waiting for @José Soplanucasto explain the difference between "racist" and racist-prejudice".

Looking forward to an answer from him,  free from  further insults.

My preference is not to answer dumb questions.

PS: This is not an ad hominem but an ad questionum 😇

Edited by José Soplanucas

• Cooper locked this topic