Sensitive topic - race and rates

Go to solution Solved by José Soplanucas,

Just now, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I don’t think it’s a must anything  
but how does anyone know what they like if not for the experience ? 

I’ve been with several women - not for me in general, but I wouldn’t rule it out completely.  As for ethnicities - I don’t know why I would limit myself by any self-imposed “preferences” when it’s really about individual chemistry ? Sure there are general things I like, but no deal breakers by race because that would be counterproductive.

I’ve said I don’t care for Northern/Central Europeans but that just means I like someone very different than me. 
when I keep an open mind about all things - I find options I didn’t know were available & wants/desires I didn’t know I had.  Makes life way more interesting

I can agree when it comes to general life outside of hiring providers. I only hire to realise my 'dream fuck' so yeah i am spending monies to realise something that i very keen on. I am very open to try sexual stuff or certain kinks, but when it comes to hiring provider i am very specific (given i am spending monies on them). Will i try say hire a provider that a bottom just to try to see if i can be a top? Surely not bcs i know i dont enjoy being a top. Will i try topping with someone that i date in real life? yeah why not, been there done it, not liking it but i still try it nonetheless bcs well my date asks me and i am not a client paying him monies to satisfy my very specific needs.

It should be highlighted that, imo, ppl hire and pay money to satisfy/ fulfill a very specific needs, whatever it may be. And one should not be faulted for such action. 

3 minutes ago, blck37 said:

It should be highlighted that, imo, ppl hire and pay money to satisfy/ fulfill a very specific needs, whatever it may be. And one should not be faulted for such action. 

People hire for a variety of wants, needs and desires. For some people, it is to achieve their "dream fuck." I don't think such a thing exists so that's not my goal. 

We hire primarily for convenience. It's difficult as a couple, especially one past our partying days, to find the types of men we enjoy on the apps. We tend to be approached mostly by much younger (early 20s) twink-ish guys, who have a "Daddy" fantasy in person and on the apps. We did actually meet one young guy on Scruff who we had a few nice evenings with. But by hiring we spend our money to save time. We also avoid potential emotional entanglements. 

I do want to clarify one thing. Someone who does not hire or does not have sex with someone else because they are Black/White/fill the blank with your excluded ethnicity is not necessarily a Racist person, but has a Racist behavior on this point, whether or not they like it.                      

On 4/11/2023 at 6:53 PM, rojjodc said:

I don't think so.  It would maybe even get worse, at least for a while.   And I don't think it is merely a gay issue as I suspect that nonwhite women generally make less than white providers.  I'm not sure how people can talk about rates when they are not published on Rentmen, which is the only site I know of right now.  And even if a provider quotes a rate, can we assume that they get a lot of clients or more clients than a provider with a lower rate?  On RentMasseur, I've seen rates of some massage providers for $200 -250/hour or more and wonder if they are making out better than other providers with lower rates, as I did not think they were that more special/attractive or their ad was all that more enticing to pay their massage rate.   

Rates are provided on RM  when the provider chooses to do so here in Canada. They show very little correlation between race and price.

There is a strong correlation between inches and rates. And you can guess who often has inches to spare.

Edited by Luv2play

3 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

But you assume a broad palette means lesser quality; as if I'm eating Mcdonald's and you're dining on caviar. 

I'm not PAYING to fuck fat ugly out of shape people.

They are they ones paying for the opportunity to be with someone hot.

Similarly I wouldnt pay money to eat at Mc Donalds ( or even if it were free ).

The issue here is about differences in rates with race. 

My point being that everyone has a right to fuck who they want. And people have different desires based on many factors. Not everyones experiences will  lead to a preference for white-boy-dick. 

When I think back over the many years and many hot fucks I've had ..there are several black men who come to mind. So personally I might be more inclined to pay MORE for a handsome / muscular black man based on MY life's experiences than I would an equally handsome / muscular white man. It's all about your experiences and what your brain tells you is hot. There is NO shame in admitting you like what you like . So please stop shaming people for being racist if they don't fuck everything under the sun.

Prejudice is denying a person essential services based on their skin color, not an opportunity to suck your dick.

19 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I'm not PAYING to fuck fat ugly out of shape people.

They are they ones paying for the opportunity to be with someone hot.

Similarly I wouldnt pay money to eat at Mc Donalds ( or even if it were free ).

The issue here is about differences in rates with race. 

My point being that everyone has a right to fuck who they want. And people have different desires based on many factors. Not everyones experiences will  lead to a preference for white-boy-dick. 

When I think back over the many years and many hot fucks I've had ..there are several black men who come to mind. So personally I might be more inclined to pay MORE for a handsome / muscular black man based on MY life's experiences than I would an equally handsome / muscular white man. It's all about your experiences and what your brain tells you is hot. There is NO shame in admitting you like what you like . So please stop shaming people for being racist if they don't fuck everything under the sun.

Prejudice is denying a person essential services based on their skin color, not an opportunity to suck your dick.

Sometimes we must say the obvious, yes we're pickier when it comes to paying for sex, agreed! 

Back to the subject more than "white-boy-dick" some might have a preference for "white-boy-face" because the standard of beauty nowadays. Obviously not everyone wants to hire an Abercrombie & Fitch boy but based on some of the things I've read on here and seeing in life many Asians exclusively hire, date  and marry white men. 

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Prejudice is also constantly judging people as "fat ugly and out of shape." I honestly don't care who you fuck as long as it's not me. 

You get dragged because you constantly put down providers and clients, who do not meet your exacting standards, which are de facto incredibly biased along race, class, ethnicity, etc. Not only do you want to fuck some incredibly tedious version of masculinity, but you think the rest of us should want that too. Worse, not only are you judgmental about who other people are fucking, you're incredibly thin-skinned when called on it. 

1 hour ago, marylander1940 said:

based on some of the things I've read on here and seeing in life many Asians exclusively hire, date  and marry white men

Nah... most people date and marry within their own race. Like 80 percent or higher. This is you trying to explain away your biases by saying "look, that person of color is biased too!" 

20 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

Prejudice is also constantly judging people as "fat ugly and out of shape." I honestly don't care who you fuck as long as it's not me. 

You get dragged because you constantly put down providers and clients, who do not meet your exacting standards, which are de facto incredibly biased along race, class, ethnicity, etc. Not only do you want to fuck some incredibly tedious version of masculinity, but you think the rest of us should want that too. Worse, not only are you judgmental about who other people are fucking, you're incredibly thin-skinned when called on it. 

@pubic_assistance doesn't put down providers who "do not meet his exacting standards" he simply doesn't hire them. 

Tedious version of masculinity or desired version of masculinity is in the eye of the beholder. To each his own!

1 hour ago, KensingtonHomo said:

No one is putting down providers and clients, well other than you. You are the one who constantly judging the way other ppl spend their monies and their choice of sexual partner. You seem to hold the believe that everyone should share your broad taste of men, and anyone who doesnt is a racist.

Me and some other fellow members simply hire who we want, we dont go around judging other's choice and preference. Its the truth that we dont hire ugly and fat providers, well nothing against them personally, we just dont want to pay $$$ to have sex with them. If you do, go ahead but dont force other ppl to do it also. Make it make sense.

5 hours ago, José Soplanucas said:

I do want to clarify one thing. Someone who does not hire or does not have sex with someone else because they are Black/White/fill the blank with your excluded ethnicity is not necessarily a Racist person, but has a Racist behavior on this point, whether or not they like it.                      

Oh well, i cant please everyone. So long as i dont go around hurting ppl - i do not consider me not paying $$ for sex with certain races equal to me inflicting hurt/ pain to such races - i couldnt give a flying fck what an extreme left woke thinks. 

I simply refuse to be forced to spend my monies to pay for sex with someone i dont like or attracted to. But if y'all want to pay then now this is a different story....venmo me will ya?

6 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

People hire for a variety of wants, needs and desires. For some people, it is to achieve their "dream fuck." I don't think such a thing exists so that's not my goal. 

We hire primarily for convenience. It's difficult as a couple, especially one past our partying days, to find the types of men we enjoy on the apps. We tend to be approached mostly by much younger (early 20s) twink-ish guys, who have a "Daddy" fantasy in person and on the apps. We did actually meet one young guy on Scruff who we had a few nice evenings with. But by hiring we spend our money to save time. We also avoid potential emotional entanglements. 

There you go. My needs = dream fuck hence translate to certain category of men. You needs = save time and avoid emotional entanglements hence has no certain physical criteria.

One can differ from the other, but all equally logical and real. I wouldnt go around judging you and your preference, and calling it 'i dont think such thing exists' just bcs it does not apply to you. Show very much on your characters really. 

8 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

Not only do you want to fuck some incredibly tedious version of masculinity, but you think the rest of us should want that too.

Your reading comprehension is non-existent if that's what you took from this conversation.

I literally said the OPPOSITE.

I think everyone should fuck who they want.

If toxic masculinity is your jam...go for it. No one should be judging people for what turns them on.

People will pay more to get what they want.

For some that's a hot white guy, for others ( me for example ) will find a dark skinned guy who sparks the right sexual memory.  Therefore no person of color has a reason to undersell himself on the market.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

6 hours ago, blck37 said:

Oh well, i cant please everyone. So long as i dont go around hurting ppl - i do not consider me not paying $$ for sex with certain races equal to me inflicting hurt/ pain to such races - i couldnt give a flying fck what an extreme left woke thinks. 

I simply refuse to be forced to spend my monies to pay for sex with someone i dont like or attracted to. But if y'all want to pay then now this is a different story....venmo me will ya?

So melodramatic. No, you are not hurting anyone. But if you do not hire Blacks, you have a Racist prejudice. Just as if you do not hire older guys, you have ageist discrimination, or if you do not hire fats, you have sizeist prejudice. 

This resistance to viewing our mindsets critically is dangerous. If we cannot accept our discriminatory prejudices on something as harmless as sexual preferences, I can imagine how we  move around on the rest of reality. 

1 minute ago, pubic_assistance said:

You called EVERYONE racist if they don't fuck black men.

No, sir. I guess you think you are beyond racial discrimination, the product of the superior White parenting you enjoyed, as you bragged about.

Unlike you, I am not perfect and have several discriminatory tendencies I am working on. I have racist prejudices. I wish I were the Superior White Man you are.

But I am not a Racist, just as someone who does not hire Blacks may not be.