Is bigger really better? For me not yet!

TectonicThrust

Having been closeted forever, I’ve only had sex with two men (both masseurs). Tried with a third (also masseur) but he was too big (or I’m just too tight). The other two men were bigger than me and painful at first but I was able to stick with it until the pleasure kicked in. To be honest, a finger is enough to get me off. Other than being impressive I haven’t found what the benefit is to a bottom of a well endowed top. The third guy was even lot to handle when I went down on him. Would love to know the secret as most of the providers out there show pics of their big dicks and no one is showing off if they’ve got a modest package. 
I also welcome advice on how to take a big guy because the rest of their bodies are otherwise irresistible. 

Taking a big one isn’t something you can typically rush. Gotta practice with toys or smaller guys for a bit first. I usually take ibuprofen an hour or so beforehand. I also have had a bit of practice over the years. Lol. But it was only within the past month that I tried poppers (have known about them for years). Game changer when it comes to taking bigger than you’re used to. 
I will also say that if you’re too tight, it can be a bit painful and difficult for an endowed top to squeeze it in there. It’s like putting it into a vice grip. Lol. So loosening a bit is probably best for all involved. 😎

Length, girth, and shape are all big factors in how a guy feels inside you, but overall skill makes up for a lot.  I've had big guys who reallly never had to learn how to be a good top, and average guys who'd give you the ride of your life.  A big guy with skills is a great combo.

I tend to like guys on the longer side because they can do long strokes with less chance of coming out completely.  If a guy comes out and thrusts back in at a bad angle it can hurt.  Personally, longer guys who aren't too big around are the most fun.

Girthy guys can be a challenge if you're tight or inexperienced, but they can deliver that "fullness" feeling that a lot of bottom guys love.  I used to have a FB who was particularly wide, though, and he'd be a shock going in.

Shape...now there's a wildcard.  Some guys have just an unusual shape that can make for a totally different experience.  A long time back I met a provider who had a huge upward bend in his cock (which was pretty big, too), and that thing was memorable to say the least.  Especially when he had me go from doggie position to on my back while he was still inside.

Edited by DynamicUno

13 hours ago, mds1 said:

I usually take ibuprofen an hour or so beforehand. I also have had a bit of practice over the years. Lol. But it was only within the past month that I tried poppers (have known about them for years). Game changer when it comes to taking bigger than you’re used to. 

Jeezus.

If it's that difficult, that you need chemicals to withstand the pain, how about just sleeping with normal guys ? ! ?

I never understood the BIG DICK fetish myself. Too much work/ too much discomfort. 

1 hour ago, arnemgreeves said:

Longer the better.  I don’t give a shit about girth. 

I’m the opposite - girth trumps length for me. 

1 hour ago, DynamicUno said:

overall skill makes up for a lot

This! Doesn’t matter how hot the guy is, how “perfect” his dick is - if he doesn’t know what he’s doing with it, and/or, his focus is solely on his pleasure, not yours, it’s not going to be an enjoyable time for the bottom. 

I’m not a sizeist so I’m never looking for a huge one either IRL or this hobby. Like I said above, a proper fat one works for me - I find the feeling of being full, stretched rather pleasurable. However, I have had some rather big boys. Some really didn’t know how best to use their assets, while some others knocked my socks off, so to speak. A general rule of thumb would be, if he’s looking to get in right off the bat with no prelims, no foreplay, that’s not a good harbinger of things to come. Just like a blowjob helps get a top in the mood, a bottom also needs to be put in the mood, and relaxed. Good, intense, passionate foreplay goes a long way in stoking the desires, and getting one to relax to receive. 

Like others have said, whether it’s girth or length you’re looking for, best way to prepare to enjoy them is practice, practice, practice. Whether it’s toys or cocks - think of it like Russian nesting dolls in reverse. Start small, and move up a notch when there’s no difficulty or pain with the size you’re using. 

Also, make sure you’re fully clean - nothing extreme just warm water douching. I only add this as I know the worry -however slight- that one isn’t clean enough can inhibit one’s enjoyment. 

Finally, never, ever forget that lube is your friend! Use as much as you need to, and reapply as often as you need to! 

Of course, it goes without saying that in this hobby, always check the gents references. Whether that’s here in the Deli, or with other hobbyists you know who also know the gent, look to find someone who can attest to his skills or lack thereof. 

Good luck!
BBD 

On 3/2/2023 at 9:18 PM, mds1 said:

I usually take ibuprofen an hour or so beforehand.

Please do not take ibuprofen or other pain killers that thin your blood or interrupt your clotting factors, while having anal sex. Rectal tissue is fragile and if something goes awry, you could end up bleeding. Pain is your body telling you to stop; bottoming is not an endurance sport. If it hurts, stop. 

It really helps to practice with an incremental selection of increasing size dildos. Something that is 1.5-1.75 in diameter is a good average. Realistically that covers the vast majority of guys. I’ve personally stopped taking guys over 2in as the view isn’t worth the climb

Join the club of men who prefer smaller organs. I don't bottom, but I prefer sucking, which I don't enjoy with a huge dick. 

Guest PETEPETE
On 3/2/2023 at 9:18 PM, mds1 said:

I usually take ibuprofen an hour or so beforehand.

@mds1 I'm curious, what does this do? Is it to deal with the pain thereafter?

(Can't imagine it helps during, or does it?).

It really has to do with the skill of the top. I generally prefer smaller, but recently I got fucked by the biggest cock I have ever taken, and it was bliss. We played awhile and got us both ready.  He knew the right angle. He went in ever so gradually. And then, wham, bam, I screamed for more. On the other hand, I have had small cocks be very uncomfortable because he hadn't prepared me, the angle was wrong, and the entry was to fast. Try and pick them for their skill, not their size, but learn to enjoy all sizes and shapes. It's the greatest feeling on earth.  

On 3/3/2023 at 1:35 PM, Rudynate said:

I'm into a guy's body and ass as much as I'm into his dick.  So, if he's average or less, it's OK with me. 

I couldn't care less. I am perfectly happy with a muscular trans-man with NO dick. But then.. I haven't bottomed for years. 

I DO remember that when I was younger and taking it up the ass, I still never cared much about dick size except when they'd whip out a monster cock.  I was more likely to RECONSIDER spreading my legs than to be more excited about it !! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 4:01 PM, Rudynate said:

I'm curious about trans men - haven't taken the leap.

Go for it.

I fucked a particularly handsome trans-man a few years back.

Handsome face, full mustache, hairy-muscular chest. You'd have never guessed the guy used to be a woman, but he still had a very nice wet pussy in the front for fucking, so I got to admire all those good looks without the need to throw his legs in the air. It was a huge turn on for me.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar

Since you seemingly have a problem with men whose "blessing" is perhaps over 6 inches-- select those who have 5 or 6 inches then practice opening yourself with one finger followed by two and so forth in order to accommodate a man who is more blessed.

I don't consider myself as one who gives "stellar head," but the men who've been with me have truly been endowed and have known how to "plough me" into oblivion.  

I received the "best fuck" of my life from a mighty endowed Argentine during my second visit to Buenos Aires.  Damn, he definitely knew how to please one thoroughly and then some,and, from my writing the preceding, "I think I NEED a HHH--"handsome, hung, hunk!"

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Go for it.

I fucked a particularly handsome trans-man a few years back.

Handsome face, full mustache, hairy-muscular chest. You'd have never guessed the guy used to be a woman, but he still had a very nice wet pussy in the front for fucking, so I got to admire all those good looks without need to throw his legs in the air. It was a huge turn on for me.

I really like the idea of a hot guy with a wet pussy.