Sex Toys At Target and Walmart?

Lucky

On 1/11/2023 at 8:51 AM, Calix_V2 said:

"Tush Pops"?  Dead 😂

These are all existing products sold under Cake brand.  Nothing new, possibly lesser quality than their slightly higher priced twins.

Not sure about the statement, "Prior to his work with Cake, Orkis said that there were little to no products in stores that acknowledged male masturbation." Have we not heard of Fleshlight/jack, Doc Johnson, etc...

Bless their hearts.

Do men NEED acknowledgement as a customer base in order to rub one out?  If so, we’d never have come up with Bubble wrap, a couple rubber bands and baby oil … 😂

The Walgreens website sells various lubes (e.g. Gun Oil, Swiss Navy). condoms, and toys in the Sexual Wellness section.  My local Jewel stores, where they stock condoms, have Platinum Lube, on the shelves.  A much better alternative to the Astroglide, and KY they also stock, but no toys.   

I'm told Albolene is good for self service.  It's a make-up remover sold at Walgreens.

Edited by bashful

On 1/10/2023 at 9:21 PM, misterhumphries said:

Elbow Grease is so 1980s. I've since moved to Gun Oil. Silicone is the way to go. And cum.

Grumpy face on silicone: almost impossible to get out of clothing or off furniture~ diminishes sensation on dick… Expennnnnnsive~ Once on your skin it’s there throughout entire play time… can’t get that greasy feeling out of your mouth once your get it in there… trashes neoprene gear… nasty tasting~ bottles often leak when flying~ If it leaks in your luggage it’s fluid nature and staining effect can create havoc when it gets in good clothing~ I’ve had this stuff leak thru bottles placed in ziplock bags~ Also, it doesn’t mix well with other lubes~ Aaannnnd: it causes an allergic reaction on some people’s skin~ 

I like the elbow grease cream because it’s easy to travel with and I can combine it with fisting lubes without it getting “gunky”~  

Mostly, I use my own lube creation made of food grade organic cocoa butter, Coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E oil, mango butter and sometimes add sesame oil~ perfect viscosity, soothing on tender butt tissues, healing actually when added with banana mash… Tastes like a cookie and doesn’t “sit” on your tongue or mouth like a film… soaks into your skin and reduces wrinkles~ Hydrates actually~ The Laurie acid in it can actually improve eczema~ Nothing in it causes cancer… it washes off and out of clothing/sheets and leather gear~ Has an anti fungal quality about it~ plus: it’s easy to make and relatively inexpensive… Since it stays somewhat solid but, melts instantly with body heat, it’s easy to travel with and can also be used for massage~ 

On 1/5/2023 at 7:38 PM, jeezifonly said:

My local Walgreens stocks Elbow Grease Lube!! I didn’t know whether to take offense and raise hell with the Manager or to stock up.

It keeps beautifully in the fridge.

Can buy by the gallon on Amazon image.thumb.jpeg.2dfdfb1819ef4dbd1687cc39d2fda04b.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent

• 7 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 6:52 PM, bashful said:

The Walgreens website sells various lubes (e.g. Gun Oil, Swiss Navy). condoms, and toys in the Sexual Wellness section.  My local Jewel stores, where they stock condoms, have Platinum Lube, on the shelves.  A much better alternative to the Astroglide, and KY they also stock, but no toys.   

I'm told Albolene is good for self service.  It's a make-up remover sold at Walgreens.

Have attended a few meeting of Capitol Bate Club in DC. All they use is Albolene. Facilitated a LOT of stroking. 

Boy Butter is my personal favorite. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 9:39 AM, Lucky said:

HuffPost today profiles a company that makes and sells lube and sex toys, which they then market at Target, Walmart, and Amazon. I have never seen them at the first two stores. They seem very gay aware.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cake-wellness-sex-toys_l_63618dace4b045895a9760c8

I want buy  three sex toys