Keep that FILTH out of our public institutions!

samhexum

2 hours ago, Todd Jenkins said:

1. MILTON BERLE in drag is a FAR CRY from whatever the F this is in the pic. 

2. MOST drag queen PERFORMANCES are inappropriate and lewd. If you have been to a performance, YOU KNOW THIS so stop acting like I am making this up - you all know it's true. THESE performances don't belong ANYWHERE near kids! Drag that is appropriate is 100% totally fine. The problem is, that's very few performances / performers. 

227260.jpeg

Thanks for providing an example so we know what you're talking about.  When I see THIS picture, it looks like a comic cartoon superhero character.  I really can't tell if that's supposed to be a man or a woman.  I have no problem with this character reading a story to my children or others', any more than I would have spiderman, transformers, Mother Goose, or The Cat in the Hat read a story to them.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

3 minutes ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

I have no problem with this character reading a story to my children or others', any more than I would have spiderman, transformers, or Dumbo read a story to them.

You know those are just regular people in costumes, right?

Edited by samhexum
for shits and giggles

Just now, samhexum said:

You know those are people in costumes, right?

Exactly!

I'll call "hypocrite" on any person who objects to a man wearing stereotypical feminine clothing in front of children for a performance or reading, who also takes their children to Disneyland where Peter Pan is played by a man wearing tights and is paraded around if full display in front of children as part of a performance.

44 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Fallen Catholic ?

No, former inmate in a Yeshiva until I was paroled for bad behavior in the middle of 5th grade.  (I believe it was on Dec 5th, 1972.)

BTW, I transferred to a public school that had a schoolyard that would soon be made famous by Paul Simon.  Alas, much of that (in)famous schoolyard was built over when they needed to expand the school.

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

1 hour ago, Todd Jenkins said:

MOST drag shows are at night and MOST are VERY inappropriate, sexual and grotesque - and a TON of fun. 

BRUNCHES are absolutely inappropriate. Not sure where you live but the VAST MAJORITY of brunches I have ever seen are sexual/inappropriate.

I do not usually return to see shows that I find sexually inappropriate though I would expect that a late night drag show would definitely push the boundaries of good taste.   However, if the drag show featured an Eva Braun impersonator extolling the virtues of Nazi philosophy, I would find that inappropriate and leave no matter the time of day.  So whether it is a drag queen dressed as Eva Braun or Kirk Cameron dressed as a Evangelical homophobe, I would find that inappropriate and by that standard, I would not want either at my local library or "entertaining" children or adults for that matter.  It is the subject matter that matters and Drag Queen Story Time likely has the more uplifting, inclusive and ultimately Christ Like message as compared to the holier than thou washed up child star.  

I wonder of this will elicit any opinions here...

Elite Chicago prep school dean brags about kids handling sex toys in class

https://nypost.com/2022/12/09/chicago-prep-school-kids-given-dildos-and-butt-plugs-dean-says/

The dean of students at an elite, $42,000-a-year Chicago prep school has been filmed bragging about kids playing with “dildos and butt plugs” in class while getting tips on having “queer sex.”

Joseph Bruno was secretly filmed by Project Veritas talking about the Pride Week event at Francis W. Parker School that included a visit by drag queen Alexis Bevels.

An LGBTQ+ Health Center came in and “they were passing around butt plugs and dildos to my students — talking about queer sex, using lube versus using spit,” Bruno said.

“In a classroom, while I’m sitting there,” Bruno said — noting it was for kids as young as 14.

“They’re just, like, passing around dildos and butt plugs … The kids are just playing with ‘em,” he said of the high schoolers.

“They’re like, ‘How does this butt plug work? How do we do — like, how does this work?’” he said, with the drag queen there to “pass out cookies and brownies and do photos.”

Drag queen Alexis Bevels.

Drag queen Alexis Bevels was also there to “pass out cookies and brownies and do photos.”

In the clip secretly filmed in a coffee shop, Bruno confirmed that he had not told trustees about the sex-toy lesson, insisting he felt no need to because they would find it “wonderful.”

“That’s a real cool part of my job — I don’t have to worry about stuff like that,” he was recorded as saying, bragging about how he had “so much freedom” and “so much money to do stuff” at the school.

Bruno refused to answer questions when Project Veritas chief James O’Keefe confronted him outside the school door — with the guerrilla journalist loudly calling out in front of kids: “Sir! Anal butt plugs and toys?” No, oral butt plugs, you idiot!

However, just as Bruno predicted, the school stood by him — blaming the “far-right activist group” for having twisted an example of its “inclusive, LGBTQ+ affirming, and comprehensive approach to sex education.”

Principal Dan Frank told parents that “we are heartbroken that one of our colleague’s words have been severely misrepresented for a malicious purpose.”

Project Veritas “edited this video with malicious intent,” Frank complained — adding: “We are sickened by this group’s deceptive tactics.”

The Chicago's school letter attacking Project Veritas and standing by Bruno.

13 minutes ago, samhexum said:

An LGBTQ+ Health Center came in and “they were passing around butt plugs and dildos to my students — talking about queer sex, using lube versus using spit,” Bruno said.

“In a classroom, while I’m sitting there,” Bruno said — noting it was for kids as young as 14.

Well...I was having unprotected sex with my girlfriend at 14....so I'd have to say, I have NO problem with giving a 14 year old some sex education. I certainly didn't have any and I'm thankful we didn't make any accidental babies.  I don't consider a 14 year old, to be a "child" (even though the law in the US defines them as such).

2 hours ago, samhexum said:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/09/chicago-prep-school-kids-given-dildos-and-butt-plugs-dean-says/

The dean of students at an elite, $42,000-a-year Chicago prep school has been filmed bragging about kids playing with “dildos and butt plugs” in class while getting tips on having “queer sex.”

Joseph Bruno was secretly filmed by Project Veritas talking about the Pride Week event at Francis W. Parker School that included a visit by drag queen Alexis Bevels.

“They’re just, like, passing around dildos and butt plugs … The kids are just playing with ‘em,” he said of the high schoolers.

My comment,:

Yet another  "news" article from The New  York Post.

Ugh

Drag queen story hour is totally inappropriate for kids and I can't stand liberal women who have some fascination and fetish with gay men like we are some proud  no shame slutty fantasy and angelic victims that they get to dream and cry about....so with that being said, I get a sick pleasure knowing that they are just damaging their kids and their kids most likely won't give them grandchildren. So it's some natural selection type of thing.

9 hours ago, samhexum said:

“They’re like, ‘How does this butt plug work? How do we do — like, how does this work?’” he said, with the drag queen there to “pass out cookies and brownies and do photos.”

Drag queen Alexis Bevels.

Drag queen Alexis Bevels was also there to “pass out cookies and brownies and do photos.”

In the clip secretly filmed in a coffee shop, Bruno confirmed that he had not told trustees about the sex-toy lesson, insisting he felt no need to because they would find it “wonderful.”

“That’s a real cool part of my job — I don’t have to worry about stuff like that,” he was recorded as saying, bragging about how he had “so much freedom” and “so much money to do stuff” at the school.

Bruno refused to answer questions when Project Veritas chief James O’Keefe confronted him outside the school door — with the guerrilla journalist loudly calling out in front of kids: “Sir! Anal butt plugs and toys?” No, oral butt plugs, you idiot!

However, just as Bruno predicted, the school stood by him — blaming the “far-right activist group” for having twisted an example of its “inclusive, LGBTQ+ affirming, and comprehensive approach to sex education.”

Principal Dan Frank told parents that “we are heartbroken that one of our colleague’s words have been severely misrepresented for a malicious purpose.”

Project Veritas “edited this video with malicious intent,” Frank complained — adding: “We are sickened by this group’s deceptive tactics.”

The Chicago's school letter attacking Project Veritas and standing by Bruno.

When I was a liberal I was always angry and stressed over issues I didn't understand and didn't really care about, nor could do anything about, which is the culture, and I had a weird mission in my heart to work with planned parenthood and raise funds for abortions for poor women who couldn't afford them, and a weird goal to become a sexologist and sexualize everyone, I had taught a class on sex magick rituals and occultism, and I wanted to teach sex ed to teenagers which would have been a more wild and inclusive sex ed than what I received in my catholic prep schools.

This woke mob culture today thrives on meme pathogens and mind viruses and you can just get infected and not really know what the F you are thinking and what you stand for.

These educators and activists are just lost and are completley selfish and delusional. I believe though that everyone can wake up and change and turn their loves around.

Edited by Vulgarii
Typos

16 hours ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

Look at Milton Byrle in drag.  It is funny, considered family entertainment, and anything BUT sexy.

There are plenty of men in suits and women in dresses who have a filthy mouth.

The costume has been the focus by everyone protesting, ignoring the actual story reading itself.   Let's remember "Don't judge a book by its cover"

Agree, but his and others target audiences were not 5 year olds.

Edited by augustus

2 hours ago, Vulgarii said:

When I was a liberal I was always angry and stressed over issues I didn't understand and didn't really care about, nor could do anything about, which is the culture, and I had a weird mission in my heart to work with planned parenthood and raise funds for abortions for poor women who couldn't afford them, and a weird goal to become a sexologist and sexualize everyone, I had taught a class on sex magick rituals and occultism, and I wanted to teach sex ed to teenagers which would have been a more wild and inclusive sex ed than what I received in my catholic prep schools.

This woke mob culture today thrives on meme pathogens and mind viruses and you can just get infected and not really know what the F you are thinking and what you stand for.

These educators and activists are just lost and are completley selfish and delusional. I believe though that everyone can wake up and change and turn their loves around.

What you describe, isnt being a liberal dear. You were a rebellious kid in a catholic prep school. 

Edited by KeepItReal

52 minutes ago, Todd Jenkins said:

Again, we know where the FILTH truly is. 

Clearly, you lack reading and comprehension skills or you did not read the entire thread.

Run along. 

I read all your comments and those of all the others. NOWHERE do you specify "where the FILTH truly is." In fact, you never used the word FILTH until that particular sentence I quoted above.

You're just like Bill Clinton, who was puzzled by the simple word "is." 😂

Is it in drag shows? Is it the drag queens themselves who are filthy? Are all liberals filthy?

You really do need to back up your words. They're not evident from your written comments. Running away from your own words is pretty lame, but I'm not at all surprised that you won't defend them. 

Edited by Marc in Calif

1 hour ago, Lookin said:

Sounds like he's not doing it right. unsure.gif

Where's the lie though? He might offend people but he's not really lying. All the stats show we are pretty miserable and suffer from pathologies exponentially more than straights.  There's an epidemic of middle aged gays committing suicide and none of our activist organizations and publications even care to spread awareness about it.

I often recommend to these bible thumpers to just stick to the science and reference statistics.  The numbers don't lie and they make a bigger impact than the sin bullshit.