Hints from Whore-elise: Cum/Lube stains on comforter

EastCoastBtm
This topic is 936 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK Gentlemen.... In my eagerness to consummate the end of my COVID sexual sabbatical, I forgot to pull back my brand new, flax/linen, hand sewn comforter before we...ahem...got busy.  Needless to say I have 'marked' my new comforter with cum and spilled a little silicone lube on it.

The label says 'DRY CLEAN ONLY' - I'd rather not.  I used to remove silicone lube using baby shampoo.

Any resident 'Whore-elises' who can offer a suggestion on how to clean? I'm thinking putting the comforter in the bathtub, use the shower sprayer attachment and spray the spot from behind with COLD water.  Then a little baby shampoo on the silicone lube spots.

Thoughts? 

“Never fuck on the good duvet”.
          — Kitty Bartholomew

Use a sheet or thin washable blanket over an inexpensive plastic barrier - thin enough to not go “crunch crunch” with each passionate thrust…

https://www.dollartree.com/black-plastic-table-covers-54x108/943536

Oops, too late…

https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/1nl8li/any_tips_on_cleaning_up_silicone_lube/

I’m able to buy 99% Alcohol at beauty supplies for the trade. Really helps break down silicone lube. Denatured Alcohol from paint dept at Home Depot comes close. Blot it on the stain, then follow with soap solution blotting, or laundering. 

Stick with Kitty. 

If I think things are going to get messy, I always lay down a sheet on top of the regular bedding to absorb stains. If watersports are involved I put a plastic mattress liner under the sheet. I even do this in hotels as I dislike leaving too great a mess behind. Hence I always travel with a duffle bag full of sheets and towels. That way I don't need to ask housekeeping for extra ones. I also take a plastic garbage bag along to put the soiled and wet sheets and towels in to take home inside the duffel bag. Easy, peasy.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:03 PM, Luv2play said:

If I think things are going to get messy, I always lay down a sheet on top of the regular bedding to absorb stains. If watersports are involved I put a plastic mattress liner under the sheet. I even do this in hotels as I dislike leaving too great a mess behind. Hence I always travel with a duffle bag full of sheets and towels. That way I don't need to ask housekeeping for extra ones. I also take a plastic garbage bag along to put the soiled and wet sheets and towels in to take home inside the duffel bag. Easy, peasy.

People like you make me sick...with envy.  👍