Washington Square Park has turned into a free for all

FreshFluff
This topic is 1012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

42 minutes ago, topunderachiever said:

Oh sure.... NOW you all want Rudy back.  

Right. Like when the office printer runs out of ink, I can always fix it by beating it with a baseball bat. 

Overreact much? 🤨

6 hours ago, Charlie said:

What a pity. When I was a teenager, the park was a great cruising spot on a summer night. I could park myself along the iron fence on the west side of the park, and almost always found someone to take me home, and if I didn't, it was still fun to socialize with other young men doing the same thing.

As a high school student?

10 hours ago, Charlie said:

What a pity. When I was a teenager, the park was a great cruising spot on a summer night. I could park myself along the iron fence on the west side of the park, and almost always found someone to take me home, and if I didn't, it was still fun to socialize with other young men doing the same thing.

Washington Square Park in 1964, from Life

028CBE14-CB25-4C02-9A7D-7A1086E33A97.jpeg

Edited by FreshFluff

1 hour ago, nycman said:

God, I can’t wait for the drug addicts and protitutes to take over Tompkins Square park again!

Via ‘80 NYC Insanity!

Pity the drag queens are all too busy posing on their Instagrams and trying to lick RuPaul’s ass. 
They used to be part of the East Village counter culture fun too!

I think the neighbors would prefer prostitutes at WSP. 

Edited by FreshFluff