New format

purplekow
This topic is 1076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

11 hours ago, RadioRob said:

Yes!  On the home page, look to the LEFT of the "Start New Topic" button.  It should be near the "Who's Online" widget.

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 1.25.37 AM.png

There are three view options: Table, Grid, or Fluid.  Choose Table if you want it to look like it did on Xenforo.  

Thanks ! I know it was tremendous work and the photos on titles are beautiful but they require a lot more scrolling. Unfortunately mine only has the "start new topic" and no format options on the left.

Edited by tassojunior

Just now, tassojunior said:

Thanks ! I know it was tremendous work and the photos on titles are beautiful but they require a lot more scrolling. 

I’m the first to admit it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. This is a big overall change to ask from the community and I get it. If there is anything I can do to make it a little easier, I’ll do it. 

My goal is to give members as many options as possible to handle our many and varying preferences. 

2 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

I’m the first to admit it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. This is a big overall change to ask from the community and I get it. If there is anything I can do to make it a little easier, I’ll do it. 

My goal is to give members as many options as possible to handle our many and varying preferences. 

i'm not getting a choice of formats....only start new topic. 

edit-the choices are on the main page of forums, not in comments. 

Edited by tassojunior

5 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

Are you viewing this from a mobile device or a laptop/desktop?

desktop win10. choices don't appear while in comments, just in forums. no biggie long as there's a choice. thank you for including the choices.

Edited by tassojunior

1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

Thanks ! I know it was tremendous work and the photos on titles are beautiful but they require a lot more scrolling. Unfortunately mine only has the "start new topic" and no format options on the left.

Please don’t use that word “tremendous”

9 minutes ago, purplekow said:

Was surprised that when I hit the gallery tab that there were many photos of active sex and full erections.  I was not offended but I was surprised.  Is this a change in policy?

No.  There has not been a change in policy.  However that section is new and not fully "developed" yet.  

1 minute ago, john1973 said:

Looks great. Thanks, Radio Rob. I'm a klutz. Is there a way of seeing new posts without the pinned topics, just like the "what's new" option in the old forum interface? 

Yes.  Below the search box is an option to display unread content.  Just click that link.  As a reminder, the search system is still not 100% yet as the indexes are still being rebuilt.  "New" content is automatically being indexed as posted, but all older posts are still being worked on.  

Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 3.35.54 PM.png