Logan_D now in New York

bdmarkny

• 2 months later...

I am always intrigued by the fascination with age.   Which is more attractive to the above posters, his body or the fact that he is 25?  For me it. is his body and if he is 25 or 45 that body is smoking hot.   Now whether he has the kind of face that would keep my rocket launched, well that requires a face picture.  If he supplies one on demand or has one in his private photos, that would determine any further interest, not the date on his birth certificate.

Edited by purplekow

9 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

Anyone with access to his private gallery care to offer any input???  That physique is certainly built in the right places just not sure he's 25

Just looked at his private pics.  He is in his 20's.  I do agree that the non-private torso pic appears to be an older person but he has private pics that are face and body that show he is the age he claims.

17 hours ago, alexslaveboy said:

That first picture is very hot but that physique looks like a more mature muscle body and not a 25 year old....just my opinion 

Yes. Quite grizzled for 25 unless he's been shooting growth hormones since he was a teen. Also the ass pic showing a slender Twink doesn't match the prior torso shot

@Andy2

@pubic_assistance

@purplekow

@Stuysavage

thank you all for the info and opinions 

I was actually afraid to post that I thought this photo didn't seem to be the torso of a 25 year old because of fears of being sniped at by others but you classy gentlemen all gave helpful information and insight 

It is just to me this physique photo shows a certain muscle maturity in the chest and abs 

20210730_162501.jpg.3be37f4e023624b0b251082ecf57cdd9.jpg

Edited by alexslaveboy

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2021 at 10:14 PM, purplekow said:

I am always intrigued by the fascination with age.   Which is more attractive to the above posters, his body or the fact that he is 25?  For me it. is his body and if he is 25 or 45 that body is smoking hot.   Now whether he has the kind of face that would keep my rocket launched, well that requires a face picture.  If he supplies one on demand or has one in his private photos, that would determine any further interest, not the date on his birth certificate.

Eh, there is really no denying that older skin generally both looks and feels different than younger skin, with a handful of genetically blessed and diligently maintained exceptions. There are people for whom it's the difference between wanting to meet and not. It's not just about muscle, it's the entire sensory experience.  (And the flip side is the younger guys are less likely to know what they're doing which may offset the benefit of their youth to some clients).

• 1 month later...

I’m aware of the eye rolls as this is my first comment in the forum but Logan is legit. I reached out to the RM reviewers and here but never received a reply so I took the plunge on my own. He’s in his 20’s, super responsive, gorgeous face and an amazing body. He couldn’t have been more polite or accommodating. 

Edited by Leftcoastboi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm into the muscle worship thing, if that's something he could pull off. Contacting him now, but does anyone with experience have the sense he's could pull off the alpha, dominating type or is he more the sweet and passive type? Granted, the customer should get to choose obviously, but just wondering what vibe he has, if he has one..

• 1 month later...