How paranoid is this?

sync
This topic is 1137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After eons of sleeping comfortably in my underwear I have taken to sleeping in pajamas for the purpose of having some dignity in the eyes of paramedics or coroner personnel should I become critically ill or expire while I sleep.

Somebody recently was aghast when I told him I spend all my time at home in my underwear. He mentioned how people might be shocked if they found me that way. I told him not if they'd already seen my dirty bathroom.

I'd think they've already seen it all in their jobs.

exactly!

I agree. If you enjoy sleeping in your underwear I would continue to do so. Paramedics won't really care; in fact they may remove your clothes depending on the nature of your emergency and I think by the time you get sent to the morgue you would already be nude...

probably why most coroners take the job in the first place ?

Not to increase the paranoia, but I have known medical staff make comments about patients, even in the operating room, if they're sure that the patients and their family will never know (I would never do such a thing of course). One shouldn't worry about what little people think, of course.

Not to increase the paranoia, but I have known medical staff make comments about patients, even in the operating room, if they're sure that the patients and their family will never know (I would never do such a thing of course). One shouldn't worry about what little people think, of course.

When you expire I think one normally evacuates their bowels.

For living, I'd go with designer drawers but leave everything else exposed for quick access. Except if it's cold you will be exposed to outside weather some. Sweats for winter.

Something to think about I guess.

Edited by tassojunior

When you expire I think one normally evacuates their bowels.

For living, I'd go with designer drawers but leave everything else exposed for quick access. Except if it's cold you will be exposed to outside weather some. Sweats for winter.

Something to think about I guess.

Edited by tassojunior

After eons of sleeping comfortably in my underwear I have taken to sleeping in pajamas for the purpose of having some dignity in the eyes of paramedics or coroner personnel should I become critically ill or expire while I sleep.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPN-yWhLxGepQfqH2jlIKPobq3NNQLQBVMR4ykFBFsZ7vujAxw2beZLL495HfjO8xne1o&usqp=CAU

That thought has constantly crossed my mind, but I enjoy my "freedom" while sleeping. It's one of life little pleasures for me, so they are gonna get what they get... I only hope that by the time they find me, I've gotten "stiff" so I wont have the extra embarrassment of being "small" too ! :eek:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPN-yWhLxGepQfqH2jlIKPobq3NNQLQBVMR4ykFBFsZ7vujAxw2beZLL495HfjO8xne1o&usqp=CAU

That thought has constantly crossed my mind, but I enjoy my "freedom" while sleeping. It's one of life little pleasures for me, so they are gonna get what they get... I only hope that by the time they find me, I've gotten "stiff" so I wont have the extra embarrassment of being "small" too ! :eek:

I do not think it’s excessive paranoia, @sync. After all, my parents taught me to always have clean underwear, just in case. However, I sleep almost naked -just a t-shirt on and a drop of perfume ?, nothing else-, and I really couldn’t care less if paramedics find me in that condition. I do share @jjkrkwood ‘s concern about a shrinking dick, though ???‍♂️

I do not think it’s excessive paranoia, @sync. After all, my parents taught me to always have clean underwear, just in case. However, I sleep almost naked -just a t-shirt on and a drop of perfume ?, nothing else-, and I really couldn’t care less if paramedics find me in that condition. I do share @jjkrkwood ‘s concern about a shrinking dick, though ???‍♂️

You mean like that time I was just barely conscious coming out of anesthesia after a colonoscopy when the intern asked my doctor what a fissure on my butt hole was and she explained that's what happens when homosexuals have anal sex?

You mean like that time I was just barely conscious coming out of anesthesia after a colonoscopy when the intern asked my doctor what a fissure on my butt hole was and she explained that's what happens when homosexuals have anal sex?

I would prefer to think of it coming from the "intense ass eatting" I just rendered ! ?

I would prefer to think of it coming from the "intense ass eatting" I just rendered ! ?

The Tiffany Ingram story may have put a damper on that.

http://www.theciviljusticeblog.com/2015/07/anesthesiologist-disparages-patient-and-she-ends-up-paying-for-it/

While I can't defend the actions of the anesthesiologist at all, the verdict was pretty ridiculous as well. I guess the jury wanted to send a message, but this was certainly not "malpractice" nor "defamation." I agree that this was seriously unprofessional behavior, and that the anesthesiologist deserved some significant disciplinary action, including a temporary license suspension and required training on ethics and professional conduct. That being said, a verdict like that could only happen in the US, the only country with lay jurors for civil cases. Am I the only one who wonders if this might have been a set-up from the get-go?

Edited by Unicorn

I do not realize you were a little person. Where do you buy your clothes?

I got a fissure from using something I wasn’t supposed to. I then played dumb when the doctor was perplexed on how the fissure ended up where it did.

He asked me a million questions that I just kept playing dumb with. Finally he said, did you use an instrument for eroticism that isn’t typically used in that fashion? To put us both out of our misery, I said yes. He looked relieved and we scheduled the surgery to repair it.

One time I didn't fall completely asleep as I was going under and could still hear what was going on though couldn't feel anything. The last thing I heard as I was being intubated was, " If we see blood, there's a problem." Let's just say the moment I woke up after the procedure was a terrifying moment.

I got a fissure from using something I wasn’t supposed to. I then played dumb when the doctor was perplexed on how the fissure ended up where it did.

He asked me a million questions that I just kept playing dumb with. Finally he said, did you use an instrument for eroticism that isn’t typically used in that fashion? To put us both out of our misery, I said yes. He looked relieved and we scheduled the surgery to repair it.

Obviously, you have never seen the show "Sex Sent Me to the ER." ? The moral of the show is don't try to hide why you have whatever injury you have. Doctors need to know to treat you and will figure it out eventually. Just tell them and save yourself time and energy.