How paranoid is this?

sync
This topic is 1137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I tell my doctor everything because, when it comes down to it, she's the only one who can save my life. Not my parents or other family and friends. I can lie to everyone else but my doctor. She knows every activity I do that affects me physically and mentally/emotionally. She asks about everything. Sometimes she surprises me with the kind of stuff she wants to know. It's quite a change to be so comfortable and free to have the kind of conversations we have during my physicals. My previous physician was so different that he actually felt uncomfortable when I talked about my activities. I'm sure he's used to it, but not about homosexual ones. He was very closed-minded for a physician.

Obviously, you have never seen the show "Sex Sent Me to the ER." ? The moral of the show is don't try to hide why you have whatever injury you have. Doctors need to know to treat you and will figure it out eventually. Just tell them and save yourself time and energy.

I have since learned with medical and mental health professionals that honesty truly is the best policy!

When you expire I think one normally evacuates their bowels.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Fbirthday-party-continuous-one-line-vector-drawing-b-day-celebration-hand-drawn-family-dinner-holiday-festival-woman-guests-140588423.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I’ll sure miss him

. . . . . . He’s gone much too soon

. . . . . . . . . . Did they say what he died from?

The official cause of death was “Constipation”

Never heard that one before . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Did he have any last words? . . . . . . . . . . .

He said he was dying to take a shit

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Fbirthday-party-continuous-one-line-vector-drawing-b-day-celebration-hand-drawn-family-dinner-holiday-festival-woman-guests-140588423.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I’ll sure miss him

. . . . . . He’s gone much too soon

. . . . . . . . . . Did they say what he died from?

The official cause of death was “Constipation”

Never heard that one before . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Did he have any last words? . . . . . . . . . . .

He said he was dying to take a shit

Who says "you can't take it with you."

I got a fissure from using something I wasn’t supposed to....

For future reference, anal fissures (assuming they're not too huge) can heal by applying a 9:1 mix of the regular nitroglycerine ointment used for angina with petroleum jelly, 1 inch twice a day (1 part nitroglycerine to 9 parts petroleum jelly). There is also a pre-mixed Rx version of this, but I'm guessing it's much more expensive:

https://www.rectiv.com/en/about_rectiv

Agreed. I tell my doctor everything because, when it comes down to it, she's the only one who can save my life. Not my parents or other family and friends. I can lie to everyone else but my doctor...

A wise patient once told me "I've learned in life, never lie to your doctor or your lawyer. They're there to help you." (And most of the time they'll find out anyway, and it won't be good for you)

For future reference, anal fissures (assuming they're not too huge) can heal by applying a 9:1 mix of the regular nitroglycerine ointment used for angina with petroleum jelly, 1 inch twice a day (1 part nitroglycerine to 9 parts petroleum jelly). There is also a pre-mixed Rx version of this, but I'm guessing it's much more expensive:

https://www.rectiv.com/en/about_rectiv

Thank you! It was sewn up years ago (or however they fixed it) and I haven’t had problems since. I do believe I may have tried this though it sounds familiar. Thank you!