Provider cums 10 minutes into a one hour session...

Jeffster
This topic is 1152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$100? Depends on what the spoken expectations were. If it was to end in a cumfest, then 5/6 of the hour was a clear disappointment. What else did the provider provide that might have made up the inequity?

About the review - for me it would depend on how the provider handled the embarrassment. Was it in fact a compliment to his client that he couldn’t hold back? Did he stay and entertain his client as best he could, summoning charm and skill? Or did he clean himself off, dress and out the door?

Inquiring minds want to know.

did he have you leave after eleven minutes?!.......were you working on him so well that it happened?.......why do you think this happened at all?......

just trying to get more details about what precipitated this discouraging turn of events....thanks

$100? Depends on what the spoken expectations were. If it was to end in a cumfest, then 5/6 of the hour was a clear disappointment. What else did the provider provide that might have made up the inequity?

Nada. Nothing. He tried to get hard again. That was it.

Definitely need more details. But my initial reaction is he'd get half of his asking fee (and thats me being extra generous) and a mediocre review.

Providers aren't robots and things like that can happen. In the two scenarios I've had where a provider couldn't step up, both times the providers offered to waive their fee and promised to make it up in our next session.

did he have you leave after eleven minutes?!.......were you working on him so well that it happened?.......why do you think this happened at all?......

just trying to get more details about what precipitated this discouraging turn of events....thanks

He didn’t kick me out but his cock was completely spent.

I was giving oral when suddenly he just came. I don’t think I’m a master at it but I guess I’m OK. But the fact that he didn’t hold back and just came so quickly isn’t really inspiring me to write a good review.

He offered the $100 but, seriously, I think a ten minute wham-bam isn’t worth $300.

I’m sitting in my car and my phone is blowing up with Scruff and Grindr notifications. I could have saved the $300. ?

He should have been able to avoid cumming. Doesn’t sound like a very professional provider so just tell it like it is in your review.

I have a couple of regular clients who want me to cum at the start which is fine, as I’m a masseur I can then massage them and get hard again ( don’t always cum a second time though) but the massage ends usually with them cuming. Sounds like your provider should have a plan b if he cums early...massage, use toys, extend the time...so that you still get a good experience. Either that or a full refund.

I was giving oral when suddenly he just came. I don’t think I’m a master at it but I guess I’m OK. But the fact that he didn’t hold back and just came so quickly isn’t really inspiring me to write a good review.

He offered the $100 but, seriously, I think a ten minute wham-bam isn’t worth $300.

I’m sitting in my car and my phone is blowing up with Scruff and Grindr notifications. I could have saved the $300. ?

Then don't hire.

Question...

Provider offers $100 back from the $400 fee...

Would you leave:

A. Good review

B. Mediocre review

C. Bad review

???

I mean I gasped at the 400 fee alone. That’s mediocre/ bad review honestly, you’re paying for an hour session. You’re going in there knowing it’s an hour and at 400 bucks cumming in 10 and then that’s it ?was there any foreplay?I think you have to spread it out time wise, and he has to make you feel good through out the whole experience. So I’m hoping you guys did stuff shortly after.

Question...

Provider offers $100 back from the $400 fee...

Would you leave:

A. Good review

B. Mediocre review

C. Bad review

???

Did he shut down after cumming or was he willing to continue even if he wasn't able to cum again. I would have tried to continue with other activities, even kissing and massaging is nice.

Honestly, I think I would cut the guy some slack. How was he to know or prepare for such an accomplished artist of singing into the pink karaoke mic? I guess the correct thing for the provider to have done, would be to let you know he was getting close and let you decide if he should cum at that point. But, that didn't happen so it becomes all about the provider's performance in recovery, i.e. finding another way to please you. He at least made some effort to acknowledge a less than desirable outcome.

Most of us have probably experienced our share of truly pitiful blowjobs. Given Jeff's experience, I think the real questions to be answered are, Jeff

-what is your rate?

-do you have an ad?

-are you planning to travel?

I’ve had a dude shoot 5 minutes in....and quite frankly I was glad they were leaving so soon.

I’ve had a dude shoot 5 minutes in....and immediately make it so awkward I wished they had left.

I’ve had dude a shoot 5 minutes in....and make the rest of the hour so amazing I never thought twice about it.

Guess which one I hired over and over?

When a bad hire happens I just chalk it up to experience, pay the fee, and move on.

this happened to me, but the provider did so many other things to me after he came that made the rest of the hour amazing.

This is key.

Five minutes into prime time, a regular lost a condom. After I couldn’t find it, it turned into a kissing and mutual handjob session. Honestly one of the hottest encounters I’ve ever had.

Good review, he certainly delivered.

That's expected, he's human!

Was you swallowing part of the plan or did you want to bottom for him?

Go ahead? I'm sure you are getting PM by forum members willing to check your skills. ? ;)

I had an out of town regular that I absolutely live for his visits to the area, get to my house and within 8 minutes of my wonderful oral skills he was done and ready to go. Needless to say I was quite outdone because he has always been one to be able to withstand the "abuse". He knew it was a little awkward afterwards and tried to turn it into a thing where I should be glad I was able to suck him period. Well, really he should be glad he got my money. Not sure if he will get it again, because I was really pissed. This is someone that I have seen over a few years a couple of times a year when he makes his way to my city. I probably will give him another "shot" and hope that his mind is in the right space next time, but if he performs like he did this last time, I can cross him off my out of town list.

I had an out of town regular that I absolutely live for his visits to the area, get to my house and within 8 minutes of my wonderful oral skills he was done and ready to go. Needless to say I was quite outdone because he has always been one to be able to withstand the "abuse". He knew it was a little awkward afterwards and tried to turn it into a thing where I should be glad I was able to suck him period. Well, really he should be glad he got my money. Not sure if he will get it again, because I was really pissed. This is someone that I have seen over a few years a couple of times a year when he makes his way to my city. I probably will give him another "shot" and hope that his mind is in the right space next time, but if he performs like he did this last time, I can cross him off my out of town list.

Sounds like he was as surprised as you, and just didn't handle it well.

If he was ready to leave after 8 minutes, even despite cumming, I would be pissed too. In fact I would have asked him to piss as a follow-up.