What is something you like that is generally considered feminine or "for girls"?

7829V
This topic is 1179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You’re not as girly as you think.... ?

I think what @Pensant describes is more "metrosexual" than girly ? I enjoy a man that takes care of himself and has pride in his appearance.

That macho bullshit doesnt work anymore. Those guys are the first to "belly flop" when you get em to the bedroom.

@Pensant May I inquire as to what micro-needling is? Thanks! I still love you.

It’s a technique which creates thousands of tiny punctures in your skin, which has a rejuvenating effect. I tolerate it quite well. I have a plastic surgeon friend who does it. I’m actually having a little procedure coming up after I get back from three weeks in Baja.

@Pensant May I inquire as to what micro-needling is? Thanks! I still love you.

It’s a technique which creates thousands of tiny punctures in your skin, which has a rejuvenating effect. I tolerate it quite well. I have a plastic surgeon friend who does it. I’m actually having a little procedure coming up after I get back from three weeks in Baja.

What part of Baja do you visit? I've been to Cabo, but I am curious about Loreto and LaPaz. I think you can snorkel with whale sharks near LaPaz.

What part of Baja do you visit? I've been to Cabo, but I am curious about Loreto and LaPaz. I think you can snorkel with whale sharks near LaPaz.