What is something you like that is generally considered feminine or "for girls"?

7829V
This topic is 1179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a lad (think late 1950's) and my dad was trying to get me used to the taste of alcohol as something that business-folk had to indulge in to be socially competent, I sampled some Bailey's Irish Cream. He kind of frowned a bit and said "That's a lady's drink".

I still like Baileys :)

I worried a lot about what I was going to do when I was older because I only liked girlie drinks like bacardis and daiquiris. I shouldn't have worried. As I matured I learned to like beer, scotch and gin and shots of tequila and schnapps. I used to flinch when my younger brother would order a whisky sour before dinner. It was a habit he learned from my mother and never outgrew.

When I was a lad (think late 1950's) and my dad was trying to get me used to the taste of alcohol as something that business-folk had to indulge in to be socially competent, I sampled some Bailey's Irish Cream. He kind of frowned a bit and said "That's a lady's drink".

great over some vanilla ice cream

Opera. I like opera and I read somewhere that it is a gay thing. I don't like stereotypes and don't care, but I see the point. You have to be gay to enjoy listening to the screaming diva queen. :D

I was in a few operas in college as part of the chorus - yes, there were many gays in the company, but there were a lot of M/F hookups going on. Alas, a few men I considered approaching turned out to be heavily involved with the ladies. My gaydar was still in its developmental state.

Opera. I like opera and I read somewhere that it is a gay thing. I don't like stereotypes and don't care, but I see the point. You have to be gay to enjoy listening to the screaming diva queen. :D

If you go to a performance of the San Francisco Opera, the audience will belie the notion that opera is a gay thing. Plenty of gays, yes, but I would say more straight than gay.

My father was always embarrased if I ordered a non-alcoholic Shirley Temple, rather than the Roy Rogers. To me the Shirley Temple tasted better and the added bonus was pissing off my father.