Sexy moving companies

Eddie Morales

Twenty years ago there was a stripper at Campus bar in Montreal who was muscular and cute. About 30 at the time. I used to blow him in the back room during private dances.

He came into some money, over 6 figures, and bought a moving van and set up a business. The last time I saw him he waved at me from his truck as he was on a job. I am sure he ran into some clients who would have sought his other services as his beat was the Gay Village in Montreal. 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my godson's opened a moving company out of college in South Carolina.   He is quite handsome but he will hire anyone who comes in and wants to work.  So though he stated with the same type of company, hung college boys moving you, he now has a moving company which is local and well respected but not necessarily staffed by muscular young men. 

The initial idea, done 15 years ago got the business off the ground and now is has developed into a more traditional company.  

He has done well with and recently spent 6 months touring Europe on his motorcycle.  

There's a moving company here in Phoenix that alludes to the muscularity of their movers. In the past, it seemed like 90% of the residents in my 700-unit complex used them. Before calling them for a quote I asked the office whether residents had given any feedback. The property manager said something like "we don't see them very often anymore and there's a reason for that."

I hired a different company and was very pleased with them.

• 4 months later...
On 3/6/2023 at 9:01 AM, jake1973 said:

I forget if I shared this here already.  These guys like to show off and are hilarious. I have no idea if they do it when they're working or if it's just their marketing ploy.

https://www.instagram.com/lgmboys/

looks like the LGM Boys have closed down the moving portion and moved on to rugby....or something......

anyway, their posts and clips are great!........