What happened to your school bully?

7829V
This topic is 1196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an addendum to my earlier post regarding a class reunion encounter with the dude who bullied me.

His wife was at the event. Not a bad looking woman, pleasant. In hindsight, I wish I’d made some sort of remark, like, ”hey, nice to meet you ... your husband used to let me suck his dick, or maybe it was the other way around - you’ll have to ask him” and then walk away. But I didn’t. Maybe at the next reunion. The guy was an asshole in every sense of the word. Did a lot of mean shit no one ever knew about. I’m over it. Maybe.

This is an addendum to my earlier post regarding a class reunion encounter with the dude who bullied me.

His wife was at the event. Not a bad looking woman, pleasant. In hindsight, I wish I’d made some sort of remark, like, ”hey, nice to meet you ... your husband used to let me suck his dick, or maybe it was the other way around - you’ll have to ask him” and then walk away. But I didn’t. Maybe at the next reunion. The guy was an asshole in every sense of the word. Did a lot of mean shit no one ever knew about. I’m over it. Maybe.

You took the high road and showed him more respect than he had shown others - something to be proud of ?

Wasn't bullied much in high school but I was teased a lot when I wasn't being ignored.

Never felt threatened in any way except by a straight friend of many years who went from being my best friend (with benefits!) to someone who despised the sight of me overnight. Fortunately, he never could bring himself to beat me up, and I never saw him again after I left town to join the service.

Last time I heard from him he had become a Baptist minister.

Well, he died in the Lockerbie plane crash back in 1989. So he died at 21 years old. And I have made it to 52 years old, make 7 figures a year and have a great life with my husband. Up until about 5 years ago, I was happy about his death and though he got what he deserved. Now I feel bad for him and his family.....maybe I can’t blame someone for being an asshole in 8th grade

Considering what a great life you have, 25 years is a long time to hold a grudge against a 13/14 year old to the point of being happy over his tragic death. ?

As for me, no high school bullies. A bully from elementary school later became a victim of John Wayne Gacy.

Did anyone interesting play him in any of the films made about Gacy?

"Darrell" was the local tough kid who took on all challengers and usually knocked out his opponent in about one minute. He loved to pick fights. If you heard that Darrell was looking for you, a kid would be tempted to enter the Witness Protection Program.Don't think people can change? Darrell went on the become a successful designer of Greeting Cards.

I thought you were going to say 'of tutus' or 'of cat toys' or something similarly butch.

Fortunately, he never could bring himself to beat me up, and I never saw him again after I left town to join the service.

Last time I heard from him he had become a Baptist minister.

So now he just bullies people spiritually ?

We didn’t have any bullies in high school that I can recall. Cocky boys? Sure. Some bullies meet an untoward end. I recall the bully scene from A History of Violence.

?Were they BIG Cocky boys?:p

Edited by samhexum

As an addendum, the bullying I received from Barry was pretty mild, and it was mainly because I was the youngest kid in my class. Other classmates kept him pretty much in check, so he knew he couldn't go very far if he wanted to retain his friends. Also, his best friend's girlfriend was my nextdoor neighbor and oldest friend, and she was bigger than he was.

As an addendum, the bullying I received from Barry was pretty mild, and it was mainly because I was the youngest kid in my class. Other classmates kept him pretty much in check, so he knew he couldn't go very far if he wanted to retain his friends. Also, his best friend's girlfriend was my nextdoor neighbor and oldest friend, and she was bigger than he was.

Comforting revelations!

12 years after being in a school fist-fight, I became brief friends with my bully. He introduced me to a bass player when I needed someone to appear on local cable access tv for a pre-scheduled appearance, which I'm forever grateful. I bumped into this same bully turned brief friend a few years after that, and asked whatever became of the long-haired spaz dude who was on tv with me. He told me he had a sex change and showed me a photo of her. I haven't seen either one since. He (and she) aren't on social media, and although many clips of that public access music show are on YouTube, my gig isn't.

On a side note, one of the first college courses I dropped out of was one taught by this bullies' mother. I was too uncomfortable with her knowing who I was - the last name was the same as his, but I didn't pay any attention to that when I enrolled in it.

I don't recall any bullies in my high school although I was occasionally bullied by a mean, asshole kid in grade school. I didn't realize until years later that the belt marks on his back had something to do with his being a bully. This thread inspired to google him and I found his facebook page. It looks like he's now a grandfather with a wife that wears too much make-up and some cute grandchildren. They're sitting on the front porch of a house that used to be on my paper route. I wonder if he had some psychotherapy along the way.

For a short time he went to work for someone close to me. I secretly enjoyed feeling I could get him fired if i bitched enough about him. Like most bullies, this one was bullied by someone else before he bullied me.

I've been watching videos of macaques on Youtube. The bullying that goes on in the society of that species is just as predictable and ugly as our own.

...Did anyone interesting play him in any of the films made about Gacy?

I don't know. The Gacy affair hit too close to home (literally, he lived only a couple of miles due west from where I grew up) for me to watch any of them. It was even difficult to make my original post.

There was one kid whom I barely spoke to while we were in school together. We moved during elementary school, which landed me at a different school. A year later after I left, he came at me a district-wide event. I was caught off guard.

I looked him up: He‘s a medical guy—but not a physician—with a practice he apparently inherited. I hope that someone beat him up in the meantime.

Tommy bullied me every day in seventh grade. Early in our eighth grade year, two boys took him behind the building and beat the hell out of him. He never bothered me again, dropped out of school before high school, and I haven't heard from him or about him since.

How much did you have to pay the two boys? ;)

I don't recall any bullying, though I do recall all the dudes who turned me on in those days. For the most part, those who were handsome jocks didn't end up being the best looking at high school reunions. One dude, who entered my dreams to make messes in my PJ's a few times, I met some 20 years later and he was working at a Round Table Pizza place. I remember one of those dreams to this day. We crossed each other on the stairs of my school, he grabbed me by both shoulders and said "I want you!". I woke up at that point with a sticky load.

I guess I usually hung out with the computer nerds. I used to be a computer nerd myself, and used to like to write programs in BASIC. But now I'm actually one of the more technophobic people I know. Strange that I don't remember the unpleasantness, just the lustful thoughts. So unlike me, of course ???.

Not really bullied at all, always been very easy for me to get along with the typical jock/bully types so in middle school I had full immunity despite not being athletic or even that hyper masculine at all. In high school such types basically just became unattainable jocks that I just lusted after as they played american football but they minded their own shit.

I did have "mean girl" type of incidents with girls in middle school and high school, I was outed by them and seriously gossiped about by them, the middle school one went on to be a nurse, from what I gather she's still very much a bitch and lives paycheck to paycheck which is semi satisfying; the highschool one went on to standard corporate job, last I heard she had a pretty standard life (as most of the type seem to have), my quiet revenge came from having a very intense relationship with her boyfriend at the time, mostly sexual, but I never did tell her about it, despite having the chance to do so.