What towns, cities, and states do you think have the hunkiest men?

Merboy
This topic is 1216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that too that CO was very fit. I also heard it has the most sunny days of the 50 states. :cool:

Colorado is really sunny. I doubt it beats like Arizona or Nevada but compared to most states in the midwest/east coast, it's very sunny. This is especially the case in the winter. I went to college in the midwest and it was cold and cloudy like all winter. Here we'll get one day of snow and then the next day it's beautiful and sunny out.

I would tend to agree regarding California especially the southern part of the state. The west side of L.A. is full a beautiful, tanned gym bunnies. The west side beaches are also crowded with beautiful men. Internationally I find Danish, Greek, Israeli, Italian and Moroccan men stunning.

I have lived in Virginia near Washington, DC for almost 40 years, and frolicked in the bars and clubs of that city with much enthusiasm and great delight. Four of the most handsome and hunky -and hung- men I have ever met anywhere, including my years around San Diego, LA, San Francisco, and Houston, have come from Maryland, specifically Baltimore and its environs. There's just something about Maryland men. I fell in love with each, of course, one at a time. Maybe they put something in the water up there. If so, it worked.

Based on all of your travels so far -...

Well, based on ALL of my travels, there seems to be something magical about the Czech Republic and Slovakia. In the US, the beautiful people seem to flock to LA, southern Florida, and maybe NYC. I don't know why, but among my respondents in the seeking arrangements website, I tend to get turned on most by Colombian men.

Colorado is really sunny. I doubt it beats like Arizona or Nevada but compared to most states in the midwest/east coast, it's very sunny. This is especially the case in the winter. I went to college in the midwest and it was cold and cloudy like all winter. Here we'll get one day of snow and then the next day it's beautiful and sunny out.

The sun in Colorado is very strong because of the altitude. It’s very easy to get burn. After I had lived in the northeast for a couple years, I drove cross country to move to California. I first noticed the western sun in Carney Nebraska where I stopped for gas. I got out of the car and the sun hit me in the face. My only thought was “ah.... back where I belong.”

Very true, but one has to be in the appropriate part(s) of the LA area! Move out to the distant suburbs and it's routine middle America again!

Isn't that true anywhere? The suburbs are generally a wasteland of mediocrity. In SF, we certainly have our share of amazing-looking men, but the landscape is completely different in Novato, or Union City or South San Francisco

Isn't that true anywhere? The suburbs are generally a wasteland of mediocrity. In SF, we certainly have our share of amazing-looking men, but the landscape is completely different in Novato, or Union City or South San Francisco

good point, but areas of LA are exceedingly more image-conscious than almost all other US cities

I would tend to agree regarding California especially the southern part of the state. The west side of L.A. is full a beautiful, tanned gym bunnies. The west side beaches are also crowded with beautiful men. Internationally I find Danish, Greek, Israeli, Italian and Moroccan men stunning.

I would add Dutch to your list and Spaniards as well.