Zac Efron's Tool...You Like?

MysticMenace

I'll leave the details for Google, but yes, he's at least been accused of using his position in pictures to have his way with fresh young things.

I'm sure a number have quite willingly made the trade. If some straight guys are willing to fuck a guy for 250 bucks, it stands to reason there will be more willing to do so for a shot at millions.

I'm sure a number have quite willingly made the trade. If some straight guys are willing to fuck a guy for 250 bucks, it stands to reason there will be more willing to do so for a shot at millions.

"The producer says, let me change a line or two

And a little bit of something can look awfully good to you

And you want to scream, but you gotta keep it all inside

When you're trying to make a living,

There ain't no such thing as pride, no "

-Don't Mean Nothin, Richard Marx

• 5 months later...

I wonder if he really did have plastic surgery on his face ?

God damnit! If it's not steroids then it's plastic surgery.

What's up with these handsome men doing unnecessary things to their bodies?

He was already super handsome!

If anything he could have done some skin rejuvenation, not doing anything to his jawline.

After a few more years it won't look pretty.

Life (and gravity) has its way with all of us.

this video explains that he may have gotten his wisdom teeth taken out...maybe?

I guess at the end of the day, his face, his money. And im still blessed that he's also got a hottie younger bro.

• 5 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 4:05 AM, caramelsub said:

Doubtful.

It's a combination of him frequently going up and down in weight for films, and perhaps some Botox. 

While Botox can smooth out a wrinkle, it can also change the shape of a face and create muscle tension in secondary muscles that aren't used to being overused.  Even the best skin doctors face these issues with clients.  It's really an individual thing and you won't really know until it's kicked in.  Then you're stuck (for 5-7 months).

He also may be treating parts of his face with filler that are being worn down by keeping such a constant low body fat percentage. Fat pads in your face are the key to looking young.  Tear-trough, jawline and temple filling can make a huge difference in a face that's looking aged.

Frankly, I like what he's grow into.  He's no longer pretty, but handsome.  He's got some character, some rust.  

4 hours ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Doubtful.

It's a combination of him frequently going up and down in weight for films, and perhaps some Botox. 

While Botox can smooth out a wrinkle, it can also change the shape of a face and create muscle tension in secondary muscles that aren't used to being overused.  Even the best skin doctors face these issues with clients.  It's really an individual thing and you won't really know until it's kicked in.  Then you're stuck (for 5-7 months).

He also may be treating parts of his face with filler that are being worn down by keeping such a constant low body fat percentage. Fat pads in your face are the key to looking young.  Tear-trough, jawline and temple filling can make a huge difference in a face that's looking aged.

Frankly, I like what he's grow into.  He's no longer pretty, but handsome.  He's got some character, some rust.  

I guess it's comforting to know that I'll look young for a while - with all them fat pads in my face. Lol.

• 1 year later...

Zac Efron looked nearly unrecognizable on the set of “The Iron Claw” on Monday, and fans were left stunned.

Efron is taking on the role of Kevin Von Erich, a professional wrestler and member of the Von Erich wrestling family, in the film.

For the part, the 35-year-old actor has gained a lot of muscle to give off the physique of the wrestler and is now rocking a bowl-cut wig and deep tan. He was spotted walking around the set showing off his new look in nothing but a blue towel.

The internet was divided on the new look, with some saying he was accurately portraying Von Erich’s figure and others who think it was too much.

“Zac Efron came out here looking like sexy Ned Flanders,” one wrote.

zac efron

“Zach Efron as Kevin Von Erich is sending me to the goddamn moon,” another said.

“Growth hormone giving Zac Efron the ninja turtle belly. Cowabunga, dude,” someone joked.

“Zac Efron is supposed to be Kevin Von Erich. Instead, he looks like a young Billy Jack Haynes,” one pointed out.

Sporting a six pack and a deep bronze tan, the musclebound actor looked worlds away from his fresh-faced  High School Musical  days as he stepped out of his trailer on set in Louisiana. He was completely unrecognizable after undergoing a dramatic body transformation for the new role, wearing a brown wig and wrapping his taut torso in a skimpy blue towel. At one point, he could be seen adjusting his privates as he prepared to film swimming scenes for the hotly-anticipated movie, which features an all-star cast including Harris Dickinson, Holt McCallany, Jeremy Allen White and Maura Tierney. Based on the true story of the Von Erichs, the film follows the rise and fall of the family dynasty of wrestlers who made a huge impact on the sport from the 1960s to the present day. In between scenes, 35-year-old Efron sipped from an aluminum bottle of Rain, a plastic free natural spring water.

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

He still looks hot. I actually find him more sexy the older he gets, like a fine wine. But I have a strong feeling he lied about breaking his jaw by running in his house and hitting a fountain. He doesn’t look that clumsy to me. Hasn’t he said this story twice already on two different occasions? It definitely looks like he had some fillers done.

Edited by caramelsub

49 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

He definitely has built himself into looking like one of the Von Erichs.

However, he's nowhere close to as handsome, proportionate or tall as Kerry Von Erich. 

He was a beautiful man.

Facially I'd take Zac Efron over Kerry Von Erich 100% of the time.

Tall -- have to give that to Von Erich. 

Proportionate.  If by that you mean that Von Erich was even more muscular because he had the frame to carry it, I'd agree with that.  I don't consider that more appealing than what Efron looks like now, but then again I'm someone who tends to become less attracted to a man the more he approaches the look of a professional bodybuilder. 

• 10 months later...
On 10/26/2022 at 9:05 PM, samhexum said:

...“Zac Efron came out here looking like sexy Ned Flanders,” one wrote.

zac efron

Actually in that photo I think that Zac Efron looks like Caitlyn Jenner, decades ago...

Bruce-Jenner535