Zac Efron's Tool...You Like?

MysticMenace

Ryan Philippe?

Otter/cub?

Ryan is not gay for pay. And he still gets mistaken for Ava Phillipe's older brother

Read again!

What were you doing posting at 2:20 AM East Coast time!?

Zac Efron....

@marylander1940 probably meant that post to be about Zac Efron.

certainly! If you have any that will just click on the arrows on the top right corner of the posts I quoted

Bryan Singer...who's that? Based on the statement, is he one of those Harvey Feinstein types for aspiring male actors and singers?

I'll leave the details for Google, but yes, he's at least been accused of using his position in pictures to have his way with fresh young things.

II hate his Netflix series, not because of him, but because of the dude that he went on the adventure with. Plus the pseudoscience that gets thrown around casually.

My Zac boner deflated quite a bit.

Now, Dylan, on the other hand...

I don't think innovation, being thrifty, thinking outside the box, using water and not wasting it are pseudoscience.

Maybe Dylan should go with him!

Dylan is certainly attractive, and lower mileage than the Z-man.

and taller, he's 5'10 while Zac is 5'8.

I think they're both equally handsome!

I have jerked off thinking about Ryan Phillips more times than I can count.

On the subject of his OLTL role, I hated soaps for most of my life but a 5 hr spring cleaning session one Sunday back in 2000 broke me down. My mom was an avid OLTL fan and the channel SoapNet used to show the entire weeks episodes on Sunday in 5 hr block for fans who couldn't watch during the week. It was May so sweeps time. I could handle the odd sick day from school watching without caring but not that. Watched religiously from that point until.it was cancelled. Tried getting into GH when Skye went to find her father there, but I could stand the main characters outside of the Quartermaine's.

Thanks to YouTube, I was able to watch the entire Billy arc online among other famous OLTL arcs from years prior.

As much I like today's Ryan, 1992 Ryan would have been the boy I would have wanted as my first boyfriend.

I have jerked off thinking about Ryan Phillips more times than I can count.

On the subject of his OLTL role, I hated soaps for most of my life but a 5 hr spring cleaning session one Sunday back in 2000 broke me down. My mom was an avid OLTL fan and the channel SoapNet used to show the entire weeks episodes on Sunday in 5 hr block for fans who couldn't watch during the week. It was May so sweeps time. I could handle the odd sick day from school watching without caring but not that. Watched religiously from that point until.it was cancelled. Tried getting into GH when Skye went to find her father there, but I could stand the main characters outside of the Quartermaine's.

Thanks to YouTube, I was able to watch the entire Billy arc online among other famous OLTL arcs from years prior.

As much I like today's Ryan, 1992 Ryan would have been the boy I would have wanted as my first boyfriend.

Ah yes, barely-legal Ryan. Personally I thought he reached his peak prettiness around the Cruel Intentions timeframe (1999), but yes, Ryan at 18 would have made for some cute making out and early discoveries.

So I was kinda liking the less bulky version of Zac recently, and lo and behold there are naked paparazzi shots of him. I guess "it" is proportional to his height and stature, but honestly, I wished it was still a mystery to me. Maybe he's a grower? ?‍♂️

zac-efron4.jpg'

Are you happy, excited, or indifferent with this revelation?

He’s probably a grower (like me) and as a top, I like hot guys with average d-cks if that’s what he has. I’d definitely get with him! :)

I really enjoyed the Netfix series Elite, and the Spanish actor Aron Piper reminded me of someone. Now that I think about it, I think he reminds me of Ryan Phillipe. Sorry, I cant post a photo from my phone... but did anyone else see that series?

Mmmm, Ander! One of my (many) favs from Elite

There’s some off/on mention of “Elite” here:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/what-are-you-binge-watching.156687/post-1879874

ED82-CC07-EAC2-4-F49-AD57-780614-FD0436.jpg