What happens to twinks once they turn 30?

Quincy_7
This topic is 1328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said they avoided the gym

Most gay men of all ages go to the gym and watch what they eat.

Of "all ages?". Rural men who work 40 hours plus every week in the South or the Mountain States of the Dakotas and Wyoming/ Montana?

Edited by WilliamM

The whole topic reinforces a “looks matter” prevalent in society and especially among this group.

I mean- and this is no great secret- we're dealing in a looks-based business first and foremost.

Pictures get them to stop and take notice.

Personality and talent keep them coming back :)

I mean- and this is no great secret- we're dealing in a looks-based business first and foremost.

Pictures get them to stop and take notice.

Personality and talent keep them coming back:)

Agreed, as if others on here and in real life didn't judge others based in their looks.

it's easy to be cute for a 20 something... but aging while keeping good looks or getting better only happens with good genes, habits, lotions, or just luck.

Maybe that was the intention of @Quincy_7 's thread. Not everybody looks hot after 30.

Agreed, as if others on here and in real life didn't judge others based in their looks.

it's easy to be cute for a 20 something... but aging while keeping good looks or getting better only happens with good genes, habits, lotions, or just luck.

Maybe that was the intention of @Quincy_7 's thread. Not everybody looks hot after 30.

Initially, yes. But over time, many other qualites are important, and not necessarily hitting the gym four times a not week

I'm especially curious about the ones who base their entire identity on how hot they are. What happens as the looks fade?

Why would looks fade?

Maybe they just mature.

What happens to posters here when they turn 50...60...70...80? Life happens.

yes, life happens but is to up to us to deal with it.

this wonderful thread by @Whitman could be useful to see some examples how some famous men have aged.

As time goes by

Edited by marylander1940

People change as they grow older. My favorite story is a very sexy twink I met in his early 20's who started working at a local bar/restaurant. I had a huge crush on him and he was a border line A&F model. Several years later I saw him again around halloween dressed as a lumberjack, and getting bigger. He grew into the hottest muscle bear, married another bear, and lives happily ever after.

He's on the right....

23_Kyle___Clay_2.jpg

So is the husband the one on the left? If so, your guy did REALLY well and I'm surprised no one else commented. They both look pretty cute to me.

People change as they grow older. My favorite story is a very sexy twink I met in his early 20's who started working at a local bar/restaurant. I had a huge crush on him and he was a border line A&F model. Several years later I saw him again around halloween dressed as a lumberjack, and getting bigger. He grew into the hottest muscle bear, married another bear, and lives happily ever after.

He's on the right....

23_Kyle___Clay_2.jpg

Woof!

So is the husband the one on the left? If so, your guy did REALLY well and I'm surprised no one else commented. They both look pretty cute to me.

Yep husbear is on the left in that pic and on the right in the pic below. I think they both did pretty well!

935750_10200306333674986_267266643_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ba80b0&_nc_ohc=y4UlutzQC-UAX9s1ntV&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=fab7b76ec17745aef67d78cc8841a765&oe=5FB752ED

And as a twink when I first met him.....

15895467_10209355921669030_3362698932893453362_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=19026a&_nc_ohc=uzTo9D-SqgMAX8KQ8Fj&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=16e78442a954aed54bfbd79546ca629d&oe=5FB79527

Edited by Woofiecmh

As an example of someone whose looks faded during his thirties, look at Prince William. When he and Harry were young men, I certainly thought William was the cuter of the two. Somehow, however, William has fairly rapidly progressed into looking more like his father while Prince Harry looks better now than he did when he was younger. I don't think it's diet, exercise, or any other factor they can control in this case; it's just genetic, even though they share the same gene pool. I will admit that my assessment is heavily biased in the sense that I don't like balding men who don't know how to get their hair cut (or perhaps even their head shaved) to make the best of what they have. William's hair cut does him no favors. But I don't think I'm reacting just to hair. William's face has just aged in a way that his brother's hasn't, as if William's aging is controlled more by his dad's side of the family whereas Harry's is controlled by his mom's.

As an example of someone whose looks faded during his thirties, look at Prince William. When he and Harry were young men, I certainly thought William was the cuter of the two. Somehow, however, William has fairly rapidly progressed into looking more like his father while Prince Harry looks better now than he did when he was younger. I don't think it's diet, exercise, or any other factor they can control in this case; it's just genetic, even though they share the same gene pool. I will admit that my assessment is heavily biased in the sense that I don't like balding men who don't know how to get their hair cut (or perhaps even their head shaved) to make the best of what they have. William's hair cut does him no favors. But I don't think I'm reacting just to hair. William's face has just aged in a way that his brother's hasn't, as if William's aging is controlled more by his dad's side of the family whereas Harry's is controlled by his mom's.

Prince Harry's father may well not be Prince Charles.

091ab0660c4e2b0bf4994d2b00370677.jpeg

They (celebrities) also hire chefs and personal trainers, that helps! Going under the knife too but only if it's done in a demure way specially for men.

I somewhat respectfully disagree.

a lot of people chalk up celebrities’ “self-preservation”, simply to chefs, personal trainers and their wealth, as a means of dismissing these resources as an excuse for “regular” people to age badly, and get out of shape.

The truth is that there are fat,wrinkled, rich celebrities who prematurely age as well.

No amount of money or level of celebrity can outweigh good ole discipline. Discipline to:

1.) avoid alcohol and drugs

2.) stay out of the sun

3.) workout regularly

4.) have a healthy diet

Want to know the other group of people that age VERY well?

Well this group has absolutely no money, no personal trainers or chefs....

Prisoners, yes.... prisoners.

Long-term prisoners have a simple diet, and exercise regularly, mostly calisthenics.. and due to their living “situation”, stay out of the sun too.. LOL...

The lesson is that we can all take better care of ourselves and be the best we can be.

I somewhat respectfully disagree.

a lot of people chalk up celebrities’ “self-preservation”, simply to chefs, personal trainers and their wealth, as a means of dismissing these resources as an excuse for “regular” people to age badly, and get out of shape.

The truth is that there are fat,wrinkled, rich celebrities who prematurely age as well.

No amount of money or level of celebrity can outweigh good ole discipline. Discipline to:

1.) avoid alcohol and drugs

2.) stay out of the sun

3.) workout regularly

4.) have a healthy diet

Want to know the other group of people that age VERY well?

Well this group has absolutely no money, no personal trainers or chefs....

Prisoners, yes.... prisoners.

Long-term prisoners have a simple diet, and exercise regularly, mostly calisthenics.. and due to their living “situation”, stay out of the sun too.. LOL...

The lesson is that we can all take better care of ourselves and be the best we can be.

We don't disagree much... it's only that money, comfort, access to spas, etc. can make your life better.

Oprah could eat panda bear if she wanted...

Money is also an enabler of good and bad things.

Are you implying going to jail is good for your health? I hope not... What about mental problems, depression, anxiety, fear, police brutality, injustice, etc.?

We don't disagree much... it's only that money, comfort, access to spas, etc. can make your life better.

Oprah could eat panda bear if she wanted...

Money is also an enabler of good and bad things.

Are you implying going to jail is good for your health? I hope not... What about mental problems, depression, anxiety, fear, police brutality, injustice, etc.?

Touche’

However, I wasn’t implying that jail is good for one’s health, in a general sense. I was using those who are incarcerated as the polar opposite of celebrities who have money, access and freedom.

Prisoners have none of these luxuries, yet can preserve themselves very well.