SPANKING!! ? ?

YOUNG_LA_DOM

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to enjoy the natural kind of spanking (with the hand) than ones with paddles. I especially love it when the guy proceeds to give the sore butt some peck on the "cheek" before he spanks me all over again.

oh yes yes yes I’m very very good with my hands and I give a bite and peck on CB eels then begins to spank all over

I don’t get hard spanking. It hurts. And when I was a boy, I attended a private school for boys where being beaten on the buttocks was practiced by the masters and prefects. It left an indelible mark on me and while my parents paid good money for me to suffer corporal punishment, I wouldn’t spend my own money for the same.

I seem to enjoy the natural kind of spanking (with the hand) than ones with paddles. I especially love it when the guy proceeds to give the sore butt some peck on the "cheek" before he spanks me all over again.

Problem with hands is they give out before my butt in most cases. I've only meet two guys whose hands could outlast my ass:)-

I don’t get hard spanking. It hurts. And when I was a boy, I attended a private school for boys where being beaten on the buttocks was practiced by the masters and prefects. It left an indelible mark on me and while my parents paid good money for me to suffer corporal punishment, I wouldn’t spend my own money for the same.

I got paddled a few times in school and it didn't turn me on but I'm into it with guys around my own age. Now if frats would have paddled when I was in college i would have pledged for sure. Or would have loved to have gone to a british school with prefects that could punish, I would have been doing everyting I could to get punished a prefect that was around my age or a little older than me lol

I went to public school, so alas there were no masters or prefects to administer such punishment. although I have always been a high achiever in school, so maybe they had spanking as a reward? 10 hard spanks in the ass for every A?

I went to a public school and believe me they punished. Almost every teacher in my Jr. High school had their own paddle and weren't afraid to use it. No one ever brought a gun to school so maybe they were on to something back then.

• 1 month later...

I had a paddle used on me when I attended junior high. One teacher bruised me. Because I failed to share with my parents, the teacher got away with it. In looking back I should never have been paddled, for I was a mere bystander amongst a small group of boys who were messing around.

Personally, I don't like to be spanked via a paddle, but I do love to have a hand or two used on my ass as well as my using my open-palmed hand on the hot ass of my sex partner. I find it hot!

• 3 months later...

My parents spanked me when I was a kid and I hated it or had bad memories of it. I'm with you that I don't understand this type of fetish but to each his own.

I talked about this with 2 gay friends of mine and one grew up never being spanked by his parents or teachers yet he is into being spanked nowadays by his lovers. Another had a similar upbringing to me and he, too, dislike being spanked.

I think nowadays parents don't spank their kids anymore but rather just do a timeout of some sort. I wonder if more gay men in the future will be into the fetish of spanking simply because they didn't have that 'indelible mark' you and I had when we were kids.

My parents spanked me when I was a kid and I hated it or had bad memories of it. I'm with you that I don't understand this type of fetish but to each his own.

I talked about this with 2 gay friends of mine and one grew up never being spanked by his parents or teachers yet he is into being spanked nowadays by his lovers. Another had a similar upbringing to me and he, too, dislike being spanked.

I think nowadays parents don't spank their kids anymore but rather just do a timeout of some sort. I wonder if more gay men in the future will be into the fetish of spanking simply because they didn't have that 'indelible mar k' you and I had when we were kids.

I was spanked at school and at home, and certainly did not enjoy it.

However now I do love a good spanking session.

• 2 weeks later...