• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MikeThomas
4 hours ago, Whitman said:

2612e2c7cc43df23a6a75e805beac4ead895f3d5

I seem to recall that this particular scene got deleted pretty quickly after the overall scene was released.

4 hours ago, mattr said:

Easter peeps sound intriguing... but spaghetti gives me pause

No… it was really hot~ three boxes of noodles and five jars of warm sauce~ I grated cheese all over him~ licked it off his body… rolling around in warm sauce and noodles and dipping my thick bread stick into his virgin olive oil~ So hot~ Pizza sex is fun too~ Savory good sex is better than sticky sweet food Sex~ 

4 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

No… it was really hot~ three boxes of noodles and five jars of warm sauce~ I grated cheese all over him~ licked it off his body… rolling around in warm sauce and noodles and dipping my thick bread stick into his virgin olive oil~ So hot~ Pizza sex is fun too~ Savory good sex is better than sticky sweet food Sex~ 

You do now how to set a hot scene...Insert meatball joke here...

10 hours ago, Tygerscent said:

I must admit I have only gone for the sweet messy foods....napoleons, eclairs, banana cream pie, of course whipped cream and ice cream to the balls, etc.  Now I am thinking that perhaps I have been too narrow in my consideration.  Chinese take out with a large order of ribs perhaps with duck sauce cleverly placed.  Sushi with wasabi at the butthole.  

So Tyger, come to the east coast and we can do takeout.  

45 minutes ago, purplekow said:

I must admit I have only gone for the sweet messy foods....napoleons, eclairs, banana cream pie, of course whipped cream and ice cream to the balls, etc.  Now I am thinking that perhaps I have been too narrow in my consideration.  Chinese take out with a large order of ribs perhaps with duck sauce cleverly placed.  Sushi with wasabi at the butthole.  

So Tyger, come to the east coast and we can do takeout.  

Take out and then you deliver in~ 🙊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...