SPANKING!! ? ?

YOUNG_LA_DOM

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MikeThomas
5 hours ago, handiacefailure said:

For the fans of straight lads spanked Andy Lee now has an ad up.   I always thought he was hot and would love to go over his lap and I'll be in london in July:)

https://rent.men/Andyleexxx

• 2 weeks later...

@YOUNG_LA_DOM

After a couple of years of watching this thread, I got the courage up to pay a visit, and damn what a hot experience!  He’s the real deal and has dozens of implements to administer a precision session—as rough as you can take it.  And after tenderizing me, my throat and ass received just as intensive action from his thick, aggressive tool.  I’m addicted.  

21 hours ago, BlueSky said:

It seems like SpankingCentral stopped making new video.  Anyone know what happened to it?  What was the guy's name? Cliff?

Cliff was the guy who did the spanking on spankingcentral.   He hasn't made any new videos in a few years, I heard he had trouble finding models and the site wasn't profitable for him any longer.   I think the site is still up and you can pay to download the videos but I've seen the videos on a lot of free video streaming sites.

Before he started spanking central, cliff use to be huge spanking sub.   I remember seeing a homemade video he did in the 90's where he had a paddle broken over his ass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...