When beautiful men are booooooooooooring

friendofsheila
This topic is 1238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend in college was a model. He stopped being interested when religious went to the gym everyday. It was a Catholic university, and was/is German.

Yes I think very good looking guys become so focused on their looks and bodies; any other topic of conversation is not an option. I don’t mean to stereotype type as there are some intelligent gorgeous guys but a lot I have met are quite narcissistic

Yes I think very good looking guys become so focused on their looks and bodies; any other topic of conversation is not an option. I don’t mean to stereotype type as there are some intelligent gorgeous guys but a lot I have met are quite narcissistic

I have mentioned him before as a straight model who was reading James Baldwin's Another Country because he had been proposition on vacation with his parents.

That was before he started "hitting the gym."

Also, earliest he went to college basketball games and introduced me to Joan Baez music in the early 1960s.

• 2 weeks later...

Cody is not that boring and he certainly has his life/business together!

I agree. He has turned something I would spend 5 minutes and $5 on in at a strip club and never again, and turned it into years of paying customers. So he's smart.

I just get bored when he talks. Find me a good interview with him, @marylander1940 ! :)

let's say his voice is soothing.

I have to agree - he's voice is not at all annoying (as I expected). I've been annoyed with him over the whole 'fake sex' thing, certainly. I don't know, sometimes it feels like it's too easy to hate hot guys for not being what I want. Should I hate an actor for not being the character that attracts me? The obvious example to me to Tom Holland for not being Peter Parker, but still.

Actually, I should thank Cody for not being accessible to me - where would I be then?

I have to agree - he's voice is not at all annoying (as I expected). I've been annoyed with him over the whole 'fake sex' thing, certainly. I don't know, sometimes it feels like it's too easy to hate hot guys for not being what I want. Should I hate an actor for not being the character that attracts me? The obvious example to me to Tom Holland for not being Peter Parker, but still.

Actually, I should thank Cody for not being accessible to me - where would I be then?

Is easy to hate hot guys? With so many hot guys I would move on.

• 2 months later...

It started okay, but then slid sideways.

I got so bored, but I keep watching hoping it will get better, because they've both got pretty hair and faces.

I gave up at 1:24 after he said, "how's that going for you, bro?".......silly, silly, silly........more confirmation these influencers are among the lowest forms of life on earth......do zoomers/Gen Zs really fall for this??.......

tenor.gif?itemid=3443826

Boring... I thought doing all those things were "basic sex", a starting point for you!

Can you tell the difference?

Well, when I watch bi films, if there are 2 guys and one chick, then the guys are bi since they are engaging with each other too. When it’s 1 guy, which this guy says he likes, and 2 chicks, well the guy is straight and the chicks are bi. Simple.