DILF’s - Do you really want to...

Daverwr
This topic is 1304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always thought I was into and very attracted to DILF’s. However, now that I’m taking extra time to review the DILF categories in the Gallery, I’m discovering that I’m not all that attracted to daddies. It’s as surprising to me as it is to you! Are the guys in the Gallery VODILF’s (Very Old DILF’s) or is it just me. (Some are super hot, but I don’t think they are DILF’s.) Thoughts?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DILF is a pretty broad category as is being called Daddy! I've seen guys say they were a DILF/daddy in their late 20's early 30's because they could actually have kids. For me it's more a 40s/50s thing.

For the record I cringe when I'm called daddy, and it's happening all the time now. Ugh.

Most of what I see in that gallery are muscle silver foxes/wolves.

I agree with @Woofiecmh definition of a Daddy. It can have kids (or not) but it has to have white/grey hair.

DILF would be any male with some sort of dad-bod and kids, more commonly know on the streets as "stroller meat".

"stroller meat", I just spit out my drink, lol

Men can obviously father children in their teens, so I don't think the term "daddy" should be connected with whether someone is of an age at which they could be a father.

I've seen guys in their mid to late twenties using the term daddy. Maybe for them it has more to do with personality than age.

For me, I don't really think anyone can properly be called a "daddy type" until at least his forties. By late forties/early fifties, that's definitely daddy territory even though in real life that might be the age at which some men become grandfathers.

I think that one would generally use the term DILF or daddy if one is attracted to someone old enough to be one's father. As I've confessed a few times, when I'm out with my men, strangers often mistake me for the men's father. So hopefully I'm a DILF. I sure hope "Lindoro" thinks so. ;)

Edited by Unicorn

I think that one would generally use the term DILF or daddy if one is attracted to someone old enough to be one's father. As I've confessed a few times, when I'm out with my men, strangers often mistake me for the men's father. So hopefully I'm a DILF. I sure hope "Lindoro" things so. ;)

Give us a pic and we’ll let you know. Don’t worry, I’m not one of your patients!

If I were attracted to someone old enough to be my daddy, I would be trolling nursing homes.

At your age, more like cemeteries! Just kidding!!

dd755e85-6160-4f0d-ad5c-fd5796cf3483-LOL_emoji_-_Front.jpg?crop=999,749,x0,y0&quality=50&width=640

I always thought I was into and very attracted to DILF’s. However, now that I’m taking extra time to review the DILF categories in the Gallery, I’m discovering that I’m not all that attracted to daddies. It’s as surprising to me as it is to you! Are the guys in the Gallery VODILF’s (Very Old DILF’s) or is it just me. (Some are super hot, but I don’t think they are DILF’s.) Thoughts?

The difference between daddies and DIFLS is in the eyes of the beholder!

It depends on the guy for me. I’m attracted to all sorts. However, someone like Christopher Meloni will always get my attention. He was sexy when he was younger and still sexy now.

He's an exceptional case by all means...

Edited by marylander1940

It depends on the guy for me. I’m attracted to all sorts. However, someone like Christopher Meloni will always get my attention. He was sexy when he was younger and still sexy now.

I always thought Stanley Tucci fit in that mold (tho I like Meloni better).

01-09JUN16_frankie_johnny-Photo_credit_Joan_Marcus_Daily_News-1024x688.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mWdfRdeCSVc/U3TMkJ-K0NI/AAAAAAACTAw/2DcT9IlrPhs/s1600/stanley+tucci+sexy.png

Not all fathers are hot enough to be called DILFS....

Agree - 100%

....and not all DILFS are actually dads.

From the Urban Dictionary, a DILF is

"An acronym for "Dad I'd Like to F***". A dilf is any man (typically between the ages of 30-50) who is incredibly attractive and has kids. They are usually really cut, from activities such as pushing strollers, giving piggyback rides, and intense trips to the local park or Disney World. They also have a killer smile and sense of childlike joy, because they play with their kids all the time. Unfortunately, getting with them is hard, as they are typically very faithful to their wife (see MILF). "

Agree - 100%

From the Urban Dictionary, a DILF is

"An acronym for "Dad I'd Like to F***". A dilf is any man (typically between the ages of 30-50) who is incredibly attractive and has kids. They are usually really cut, from activities such as pushing strollers, giving piggyback rides, and intense trips to the local park or Disney World. They also have a killer smile and sense of childlike joy, because they play with their kids all the time. Unfortunately, getting with them is hard, as they are typically very faithful to their wife (see MILF). "

It seems like they are referring to straight dads and are leaving out gay DILFs.

It's very individual. I like men of all ages, but I think I have a preference for older guys, but not older guys as a type. I especially go for older men who are very fit. But that's not an absolute - sometimes somebody who's kind of heavy trips my trigger. Sometimes I get a boner over a man in his 70s. I have pretty much discarded my checklist and let my dick tell me whether or not a guy is sexy.

Edited by Rudynate

DILF is a pretty broad category as is being called Daddy! I've seen guys say they were a DILF/daddy in their late 20's early 30's because they could actually have kids. For me it's more a 40s/50s thing.

For the record I cringe when I'm called daddy, and it's happening all the time now. Ugh.

I'm fine with being called daddy. sometimes younger men ask me how I want to be addressed. I prefer "boss" or "papi."

Not all fathers are hot enough to be called DILFS.

A dilf is any man ... incredibly attractive and has kids ... have a killer smile ... Unfortunately ... very faithful to their wife (see MILF). "

It seems like they are referring to straight dads and are leaving out gay DILFs.

100% agree with you @TruthBTold.

While I agree with most of this definition of a DILF (has to have kids), it's evident that it was written by a straight woman.

Only a woman would fantasize with this "magical thinking" that her attractive husband won't respond to approaches of other women.

There is a reason why Ashley Madison exists and why even the DILF term itself was coined.

While I'm usually attracted to young muscled men, I have a weakness for straight DILFs with a dad-bod.

I suppose this comes from the fact that a real straight dad will have less time to take care of his body cause he has to take care of his home/kids.

I've had quite a few strokes of luck with straight DILFs in my life, that would not be incredibly attractive for most but are incredibly attractive to me.

Edited by orville

Oh dear, I'm afraid the best I can now aspire to be is a new category - the GILF. I'm too old to make the age cut for DILF. So I guess I have to hope someone might view me as a Grandfather I'd Like to F__k. Sadly, I don't really think this is an idea whose time has come. But hey, isn't 60 the new 30/40? I live in hope.