DILF’s - Do you really want to...

Daverwr
This topic is 1304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I often wished I was a little bi, because frankly when I was younger I was enough of a "catch" that some woman would have found me and I could have done the kids thing, while I was too introverted/risk-averse to go for a guy and kids(didn't think I could protect them and was afraid of them getting bullied because of me, also scared shitless of AIDS).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not married but I can still imagine that keeping a secret like that from your wife for your lifetime would be a very heavy burden.

The impression I've gotten from most of those steamroom guys is they just wall it off in their brain and forget about it the second they put their towel back on. They don't even talk. And if they have a wife who didn't care for sex, which anecdotally seems to happen a lot after kids, they probably don't even view it as cheating so much as scratching an itch. I'm not saying it's not cheating, I'm saying how they likely view it.

I often wished I was a little bi, because frankly when I was younger I was enough of a "catch" that some woman would have found me and I could have done the kids thing, while I was too introverted/risk-averse to go for a guy and kids(didn't think I could protect them and was afraid of them getting bullied because of me, also scared shitless of AIDS).

At least you were true to yourself. Lots of gay men took wives as cover and still do. Frankly, I don't know how they get hard for their wives.