Favorite Underwear Poll

TooSchoolForCool
This topic is 1249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please list your favorite underwear whether it be briefs, boxers or something in between. But please list answers for both:

1. Favorite for him, ie the stud you plan to pull them off of (maybe with your teeth!)

2. Favorite for you to wear for said occasion

I'm actually looking for new underwear so I appreciated any and all feedback!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since my college roommate started wearing white Calvin Klein briefs, that has been my favorite. But I also know that they were cut to perfect highlight his best attributes, both front and back side.

I've been wearing boxer briefs for my daily wear for quite some time. About a year ago, I started wearing Duluth Trading Company's boxer briefs and briefs. My daily wear are the boxer briefs, but when when wearing the shorts this summer I usually chose to wear briefs.

Ever since my college roommate started wearing white Calvin Klein briefs, that has been my favorite. But I also know that they were cut to perfect highlight his best attributes, both front and back side.

I've been wearing boxer briefs for my daily wear for quite some time. About a year ago, I started wearing Duluth Trading Company's boxer briefs and briefs. My daily wear are the boxer briefs, but when when wearing the shorts this summer I usually chose to wear briefs.

Honey, I’ve come a long way! in my 20’s I wore Brooks Brothers white or blue Pima cotton boxers and wore Royal Bay Rhum. Those were my “bi” days.

• 1 month later...