Bad breath and fart?

Yeahman
This topic is 1313 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I searched this forum for bad breath and fart, but didn't find what I am looking for. I see some people have fart fetish and wanted to be farted on. So I respect that.

Believe it or not, almost everybody has some flavor of bad breath, some stronger some barely noticeable. I don't like bad breath. So, I don't usually kiss. If I sleep next to a provider, how do I minimize bad breath besides good oral hygiene? Any food to avoid?

Also, everybody farts, and I think it is unpleasant / embarrassing to have my provider suffer the smell. Any way to minimize it? Any food to avoid?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Listerine pocket packs for freshening of the breath, although you will find some providers hate a minty breath. Beano is great for "fart prevention".

I've had a provider use having deliberately terrible breath - all these years later the smell will never leave my mind - as a method for me to never re-hire. It worked!

I like Listerine pocket packs for freshening of the breath, although you will find some providers hate a minty breath. Beano is great for "fart prevention".

I've had a provider use having deliberately terrible breath - all these years later the smell will never leave my mind - as a method for me to never re-hire. It worked!

Yeah bad breath isn't enjoyable and I am always cautious about mine. I rinse my mouth regularly using mouth wash.

So, taking gas relief pills will help reducing fart. I didn't think of that.

Yeah bad breath isn't enjoyable and I am always cautious about mine. I rinse my mouth regularly using mouth wash.

Tip: Use an alcohol-free mouthwash. Alcohol-bases dry out your mouth and make the problem worse.

TheraBreath and Biotene work well. I'd also recommend investing in a tongue scraper.

Tip: Use an alcohol-free mouthwash. Alcohol-bases dry out your mouth and make the problem worse.

TheraBreath and Biotene work well. I'd also recommend investing in a tongue scraper.

yes, @Yeahman don't use mouthwash with alcohol every day but after sex it might be a good idea to prevent STD as talked on here many times.

Also, don’t omit daily flossing (or use of a water pick) from your oral hygiene routine.

Many cases of bad breath, are due to trapped, rotted food particles, that aren’t captured through brushing and rinsing.

How I keep my breath fresh?

1.) brushing (and rinsing with mouthwash) in the morning, before bed, and after every meal

2.) Flossing daily, before bed

3.) Daily tongue scraping.

4.) Drinking water throughout the day

5.) Eating some form of a leafy, green vegetable daily (the chlorophyll in them is a natural deodorizer for the body)

?

So the provider didn't want to be hired by you and so he deliberately induced bad breath??

Natural smelling breath is really hot, but it can quickly go into the realm of yuck depending on what one has eaten.

Of course it doesn't always happen, but hopefully you developed enough of a connection so that you end up smelling and tasting like each other.

I love afternoon sex and smelling the guy's body odor on me for the rest of the day.

I always brush my teeth before an encounter and use mouthwash. And like it when my partner does the same. What I hate is when a provider smokes right before he arrives and doesn't brush his teeth and use mouthwash before. I used to hate that about Paul Pratt, his clothes also would reek of smoke.

I smoke the occasional cigar and I love to make out with a guy who has cigar smoke on his breath.

I kissed a guy who's breath was so bad I could actually taste it, it nearly gagged. Farts I can handle, no biggie so long as they can handle mine...

You can taste the bad breath that comes from having unhealthy gums - I call it "gingivitis breath," and it is indeed repellant. It's pretty easy to fix - floss every day and gargle with listerine.

Since I want to stay away from the dentist's office for now, I've gotten fanatic about dental hygiene - floss 2x daily, irrigate with warm salt water from a water-pic once daily, brush twice daily, listerine twice daily.

He probably ate food that gave his mouth a terrible stench, and didn't brush or rinse, figuring I didn't care or that I wouldn't mind. I did. Alot.

In Asia I often encountered guys who did not have bad breath but had just eaten something hot and spicy. The aromas remained, and for me, it can be hard to tolerate.

You can taste the bad breath that comes from having unhealthy gums - I call it "gingivitis breath," and it is indeed repellant. It's pretty easy to fix - floss every day and gargle with listerine.

Since I want to stay away from the dentist's office for now, I've gotten fanatic about dental hygiene - floss 2x daily, irrigate with warm salt water from a water-pic once daily, brush twice daily, listerine twice daily.

Flossing is great to get rid of food chunks. But when I floss, my gum tends to bleed a little. Maybe I should not floss 24 hours before action?

Lots of science available on chronic halitosis, which is something mints, mouthwash, or brushing teeth can't solve.

Research "tongue scraping" to learn how much bacteria clings to the tongue.

Research "zinc-activated rinses" and learn how they stop the production of sulfur, which can cause terrible odor in the mouth.

Unfortunately, once you start to lick armpits, eat ass, or suck a semen-dripping cock, there isn't much to salvage some situations. Sex is not an aromatherapy spa experience.

Lots of science available on chronic halitosis, which is something mints, mouthwash, or brushing teeth can't solve.

Research "tongue scraping" to learn how much bacteria clings to the tongue.

Research "zinc-activated rinses" and learn how they stop the production of sulfur, which can cause terrible odor in the mouth.

Unfortunately, once you start to lick armpits, eat ass, or suck a semen-dripping cock, there isn't much to salvage some situations. Sex is not an aromatherapy spa experience.

When I was in junior high school, there was a syndicated health column in the newspaper called "To Your Health," by somebody named Dr. Molner. I read then in Dr. Molner's column about keeping your tongue clean - either by scraping or brushing. I started brushing my tongue then and haven't stopped, more than 50 years later.