Bad breath and fart?

Yeahman
This topic is 1326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad to hear that!! It's really fucking sexy, isnt it?

Yes absolutely! I miss going to cigar lounges here in the city - have not been since COVID happened. Miss the camaraderie.

When I search for 'cigar' in NYC, this is the only guy shows up:

https://rent.men/TylerGrovesNYC

I do like muscular gingers and this guy, if real, fits the bill. On the other hand, he does 'all genders'. Which turns me OFF. As I mentioned elsewhere, I do not wish to be confronted with the slightest whiff of a female scent when I go down on him. I guess I will keep looking ...

Yes absolutely! I miss going to cigar lounges here in the city - have not been since COVID happened. Miss the camaraderie.

When I search for 'cigar' in NYC, this is the only guy shows up:

https://rent.men/TylerGrovesNYC

I do like muscular gingers and this guy, if real, fits the bill. On the other hand, he does 'all genders'. Which turns me OFF. As I mentioned elsewhere, I do not wish to be confronted with the slightest whiff of a female scent when I go down on him. I guess I will keep looking ...

He looks great - Id take him in a heartbeat.

Hired a guy who said he smoked occasionally and that it wouldn't be an issue. Big mistake. He smoked outside the hotel right before we went to bed. I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth and he's already in bed. No brushing or mouthwash. All night I could smell his nasty breath. Never again.

I come from a family of smokers. I know four people who died from emphysema. Not a fun way to go. I have one family member who went back to smoking four weeks after she had quadruple bypass surgery. The smell of smoke makes me want to vomit. Not a good feeling for a sexual encounter. Can't stomach cigars or pipes either. I can't help it but when I smell smoke on a person, I immediately associate the smell with a death wish. Not at all sexy.

Hired a guy who said he smoked occasionally and that it wouldn't be an issue. Big mistake. He smoked outside the hotel right before we went to bed. I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth and he's already in bed. No brushing or mouthwash. All night I could smell his nasty breath. Never again.

Did you offer him mouthwash?

If a guy farts in bed while making love it will be over.

Farting happens, especially if you're over 50 and waiting to take a proper dump. Trying to control it can sometimes cause excruciating pain. Far more uncomfortable than letting go on date. If I were in bed, I'd be considerate enough to get to the nearest bathroom before letting go. In the middle of a fuck? I'd probably ignore it unless he shit my bed.

Massage therapists often deal with customer farting. It comes with the job. Many therapists are very understanding about this. I had one massage therapist go ballistic because his customer farted through the entire massage. Best not to eat Tex-Max just before getting a massage. Most people pay attention to these things, but there are always outliers.

I had an uncle with chronically bad breath. Not a smoker or garlic eater and his teeth seemed clean. My aunt told me he had something called tonsiliths or tonsil stones. Apparently food can get trapped in the tonsils and these chunks of foul smelling bacteria form. Not a pleasant experience I'm sure.

Yuck.

tenor.gif