Do You Sit Down To...

Gar1eth
This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this......this underwear you speak of?

Oh Honey, that’s such a sad question. It’s the gift wrapping that all handsome, fit-bodied young men have on when they come to visit.

Etiquette requires both that you remove it for them using your hands or teeth and that you take the young man shopping afterwards to buy some sexier examples.

Standing up, but one leg at a time, and usually I will lean against something while doing it.

I'm just trying to picture someone putting on underwear BOTH legs at a time while standing up. Maybe when I was younger, and if our school had had a boy's gymnastics team...

I'm just trying to picture someone putting on underwear BOTH legs at a time while standing up. Maybe when I was younger, and if our school had had a boy's gymnastics team...

To be more precise, I lean over, holding the pants at about knee height, lift a leg and put one foot in, repeat with the other leg, then stand up and pull them up. Balance is not a problem for me. (I had to actually do this just now to understand exactly what I do automatically.)