POST A SONG THAT'S IRRITATING AND MAKES YOU CHANGE THE STATION

azdr0710

Detroit's NPR station features a lot of local music or alternative music. If you're a music lover, that's cool, but I listen to NPR for features / stories, not music. I usually have it on in the background while I'm working from home, and sometimes I have to switch it off and put the TV on for background. Some of the music is stuff that might be cool late on a Saturday night after the club, but Tuesday morning at 10:00AM, it's just jarring.

Anything Madonna from her first two albums (couldn't stand her before the TRUE BLUE album)

Anything Prince sang (especially This is what it smells like When Doves Fry)

Almost any show tune

the 1-877-kars4kids jingle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a big Rolling Stones fan in general, but the s way he sings "Angeah" grates on my nerves so much. lol

Ironically I don't turn that off because I love singing along and making fun of his pronunciation. I always imagine he recorded it on the toilet whilst dealing with severe constipation.

Edited by samhexum

I can’t dive for the radio to change the station any faster than when these songs start playing. My ears start bleeding if I can’t change the station and HAVE to listen. It’s not pretty.

Luka was pretty shocking when it came out.

I did expect to see this song listed here because I know most people hate it, but I gotta admit... I love it. So catchy and fun.

The visuals I get when I hear this wind are everything I hate.. I remember the first some I heard this song at a gay bar,

There was this group of poorly dressed, millennials, in their I’ll-fitted H&M shorts, Abercrombie t shirts, Tom’s shoes, and bad hair cuts, all singing the song verbatim, and Knew every word... And they even had the mannerisms of some lame, hipster-chick, who spends useless time pinning over some dude from “plenty of fish”, who really “isn’t that into her”.

Yes, I have an entire visual scene connected to this song, and I hate it all.... ????