POST A SONG THAT'S IRRITATING AND MAKES YOU CHANGE THE STATION

azdr0710

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrEeSR6fsBe9wQAqDUPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZmpqcmN1BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQzAxNjNfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=isn't+it+ironic&fr=yhs-dcola-015&hspart=dcola&hsimp=yhs-015#id=1&vid=a266474f724421982a96ebddd7763a02&action=view.

I am still confused as to whether she does not know the meaning of ironic or if the irony is that the song is not ironic. A debate for the ages perhaps but not a song I ever want to hear again. Isn't THAT Ironic.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrEeSR6fsBe9wQAqDUPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZmpqcmN1BGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQzAxNjNfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=isn't+it+ironic&fr=yhs-dcola-015&hspart=dcola&hsimp=yhs-015#id=1&vid=a266474f724421982a96ebddd7763a02&action=view.

I am still confused as to whether she does not know the meaning of ironic or if the irony is that the song is not ironic. A debate for the ages perhaps but not a song I ever want to hear again. Isn't THAT Ironic.

What is it?

I did expect to see this song listed here because I know most people hate it, but I gotta admit... I love it. So catchy and fun.

What?!? People hate Call Me Maybe. Wow mind blowning. I'm surprised to hear that most people hate it. I am surprised by all these good songs people fing irritating lmao.

Adele is general annoys me, but this is a song I find particularly irritating:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Adele is Irritating. I Am Speechless.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...