Are your pets also LOVING life during this pandemic?

Mrbeefymuscles
This topic is 1463 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My little jack russell loves having me home 24/7! She's been spoiled rotten and since the gyms are closed she's been accompanying me on my long, adventurous hikes (yes, we practice social distancing). I will kinda fell bad leaving her home when I have to return to the office during the weekdays. Anyone else in the same boat? (pic below)

Mya%20hike.jpg

My little jack russell loves having me home 24/7! She's been spoiled rotten and since the gyms are closed she's been accompanying me on my long, adventurous hikes (yes, we practice social distancing). I will kinda fell bad leaving her home when I have to return to the office during the weekdays. Anyone else in the same boat? (pic below)

Mya%20hike.jpg

I can see why she’ll be sad when you return to work. ?

I'm at home like most but still working full-time, from my dining room table. My dog gets let out more often, but she's still mostly laying on the couch while I work. Frequent short breaks to just check in with her & give her a hug. Not having a commute is nice, I'm right there with her the second I am done with work.

Our dog is happy about never being left at home alone any longer, since only one of goes shopping, one of us plays tennis, one of us goes for a walk, we don't visit anyone, don't go to our Bridge-playing group, we never go out to eat, our doctor visits are on FaceTime, etc. He is going to be very disappointed when shelter-in-place orders are finally lifted.

Our cats seem very happy to have us around. Our older cat, who is 10 years old, used to sleep all day. Now he's become a lot more lively and seems to enjoy being around us more than he used to. The younger cat (2 years old) and the older one play a lot more than they ever have.

Our cats seem very happy to have us around. Our older cat, who is 10 years old, used to sleep all day. Now he's become a lot more lively and seems to enjoy being around us more than he used to. The younger cat (2 years old) and the older one play a lot more than they ever have.

[MEDIA=instagram]B_sejFzp0Xg[/MEDIA]

My cats are loving this. When I am on calls we play with the feather-and-stick toy. When I'm not on a call one of them snuggles next to me while I work. They either get moist food twice a day or fish flakes at lunch and moist food at dinner. They try to outdo each other in getting my attention. Now, Linus took a vacation day last week. The choices were 1) snuggling up with a pile of dirty laundry or 2) help dad work. He chose laundry.

My little jack russell loves having me home 24/7!

I'm at home like most but still working full-time, from my dining room table. My dog gets let out more often, but she's still mostly laying on the couch while I work. Frequent short breaks to just check in with her & give her a hug.

Our dog is happy about never being left at home alone any longer. He is going to be very disappointed when shelter-in-place orders are finally lifted.

My cat is upset too. She can't do her cat things around the house because I am home so much.

Our cats seem very happy to have us around.

My cats are loving this. When I am on calls we play with the feather-and-stick toy. When I'm not on a call one of them snuggles next to me while I work.

1827509.gif