Someone Once Told Me That I Wasn’t Really Gay As I Only Do Oral - WTF?

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 1476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What can I say? I’m as gay as gay can be and have had two LTR’s to show for it. But I still deal with guys who ask me “What do you like to do?” Even after they read my profile. I started young and loved sucking cock from the get-go. But I did it all by the time I was 25 I had slept with men and women, fucked and been fucked, done groups, orgies and street tricks. But it all ended up at square one. My deep love for the bulge and the cock and oral sex. My very favorite scene is to suck off a couple of total feeders, then take a small hit of poppers and get sucked off. What percentage of gay men are oral-only and do others who get into anal look down on us because of it?

Honestly I prefer oral so I get it. And I know many straight guys who are down for getting serviced who don't think they're gay or bi. A mouth is a mouth. Knew a lot of guys in high school and college that way.

I'm glad there are hungry cock suckers out there like you! Girls never wanted me to cum in their mouth, the boys all wanted to swallow, lol.

I'm glad there are hungry cock suckers out there like you! Girls never wanted me to cum in their mouth, the boys all wanted to swallow, lol.

Which is why so many of my fraternity brothers would drop off their dates early and come back to the house, tapping on my door at 1 a.m. for a draining. Of all the brothers I sucked off (probably 8-10), none came out but me. I still hear from a couple of them with veiled invites about getting together sometime. I know exactly what they’re talking about.

What can I say? I’m as gay as gay can be and have had two LTR’s to show for it. But I still deal with guys who ask me “What do you like to do?” Even after they read my profile. I started young and loved sucking cock from the get-go. But I did it all by the time I was 25 I had slept with men and women, fucked and been fucked, done groups, orgies and street tricks. But it all ended up at square one. My deep love for the bulge and the cock and oral sex. My very favorite scene is to suck off a couple of total feeders, then take a small hit of poppers and get sucked off. What percentage of gay men are oral-only and do others who get into anal look down on us because of it?

Well, if you are mainly into sucking dicks, clearly you cannot be gay!

giphy.gif

Kidding! Of course you can be gay and prefer oral. It's not like there is a page long checklist to complete! (Thank god!) You do you!

I firmly believe that sexual orientation is self-defined. So, if you believe that liking oral sex with a guy makes you gay, then you're gay. If you don't think it does, then you're not gay.

Agree 100%. I've run into many a person saying "this person can't be REALLY gay because <insert reason here>". I've ignored those comments for a long time now.

And there's the converse, "he can't be straight because <insert reason here>" - the most common being "because he loves having his ass played with". Equally ignored by me.

A lot of people can't do anal or find it uncomfortable for anatomical/medical reasons. Would you say a man who can't get an erection is asexual?

I found it very uncomfortable....like being stuffed like an olive with too much pimento...or bleu cheese..my BF is huge and thick...I have satisfied him for almost 30 years...I do however let him use a finger or 2....maybe 3 on a holiday or his birthday...or a Monday..