Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

I think this is the Bellagio Fountains version of the song, which I love as well!

I'm sure many here have seen the Bellagio Fountains and several of those have seen the "Time To Say Goodbye" version.....seeing this song in person at the fountains is a bucket-list item......absolutely incredible, but you gotta get lucky as it's only done a couple or so times per evening (a friendly chat with the concierge might get you a schedule??)......this video is well-done, but only shows the center portion of the fountains, unfortunately......check the comments by clicking on the youtube logo at lower right......as usual, full screen and volume!

Edited by azdr0710

One last one for the evening. Honestly, I could probably do at least 15 pages of songs that make me happy... but I won't. :)

I know what you mean. I could probably also post about at least a dozen pages, but I'm restraining myself to not upload my iTunes Playlists :p

I'm trying to avoid over posting. Like Laura Branigan says: Use "SELF CONTROL" ;)

I liked this song in the 90s during my “questioning youth” phase. The lyrics resonated with me. Today I like it because it turns out I am a sentimental old fool!! ?

First, I wish that in considering the 90s I would even be able to have "youth" apply.

Second, although I like the song, I was startled when the camera slowly aimed in on his good-looking face and then to hear his voice start the song.