Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

What a great thread guys, thanks @Stormy for starting. So many memorable gems. For me, when in a mood, I turn to the original cast session recording of Dean Jones singing Being Alive from Sondheim’s Company. And those words to be quarantined by... But alone, Is alone, Not alive.

Plus Dean Jones being my first man-crush at age 8 after seeing The Ugly Dachshund makes it all the more nostalgic.

I have no idea what the words say, but it moves me every time I hear it. (best to listen with headphones or ear buds)

Thanks so much for this. One of the most beautiful songs every written sung by one of the most remarkable voices ever. (As Celine Dion says on this Youtube version "if God would have a singing voice, he must sound a lot like Andrea Bocelli."

Here is his version he sang for James Corden. Being an Italian it made me cry (not to diminish at all what we are going thru here).

I fell through a wormhole, as I often do while surfing YouTube. This time it was Andrea Bocelli (thanks to @bashful) and came across this video. Has Matteo Bocelli been on anyone else’s radar? Beautiful voice and gorgeous. Dimples to die for.

You’re welcome! LOL.

Thanks, thanks, thanks for this. I am assuming it is the usual unbelievably talented father and son situations and not the more fantasizable sugar daddy situations.

From the TV show This Is Us

It probably packs more of a punch if you are a fan of the show as Artist Blake Stadnik (legally blind) plays "future" Jack Damon,,, Kate & Toby's miracle (visually impaired) baby. It plays out beautifully on the episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N41_xh0ZWAE

Besides a great voice, Stadnik is pretty darn cute too!

blake_stadnik_b5d9bc.jpg