Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

Today's pick - It was so odd and different back then... Still resonates for me!

This was such a great part of my life. Right after the short great period that disco actually was (Donna Summers, Sylvester, Barry White, Gloria Gaynor, et al..) then right toward the end popped up these sorts of guys. I was so in love with David Byrne. Everything seemed so creative. You also had Blondie, The Pretenders, Marianne Faithful, David Bowie (more of), etc. It all made me feel alive even though so much felt like thing were closing in.

When first being drawn to this video, it's due to the happy, smiling, handsome faces and voices, especially the lead singer :) But after initial buildup, just after mid-way point of the video, the music draws the listener in -- never ceases to move one to tears ...of joy, of course.

Probably belongs in a separate thread, has anyone been intimate with a hare krishna?

Edited by RomanticRick

This was such a great part of my life. Right after the short great period that disco actually was (Donna Summers, Sylvester, Barry White, Gloria Gaynor, et al..) then right toward the end popped up these sorts of guys. I was so in love with David Byrne. Everything seemed so creative. You also had Blondie, The Pretenders, Marianne Faithful, David Bowie (more of), etc. It all made me feel alive even though so much felt like thing were closing in.

So, we'll have something else in common to talk about or listen to next year... ;)