Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

watch from beginning to end......I always laugh at the staid Lucerne Festival audience's polite-but-reserved reaction to what is probably a perfect performance of this highly upbeat piece.....

I insist. Too bad there is no love reaction to posts in this forum.

watch from beginning to end......I always laugh at the staid Lucerne Festival audience's polite-but-reserved reaction to what is probably a perfect performance of this highly upbeat piece.....

I insist. Too bad there is no love reaction to posts in this forum.

One cannot get enough if you can get past the announcements in French at the beginning :)
Also, the hunkiness of the Spanish guy seated at the piano is a sight for sore eyes!

Seemed a great suggestion that a piano could be made available for public use in America. But, then, one is only too familiar with the lack of civic sense (not everyone, but a few spoil it for everyone) in a place like San Francisco or New York.

I think my ears had an orgasm.

One cannot get enough if you can get past the announcements in French at the beginning :)
Also, the hunkiness of the Spanish guy seated at the piano is a sight for sore eyes!

Seemed a great suggestion that a piano could be made available for public use in America. But, then, one is only too familiar with the lack of civic sense (not everyone, but a few spoil it for everyone) in a place like San Francisco or New York.

I think my ears had an orgasm.