Post a song that makes you HAPPY

Stormy

When I was in college, I waited tables at a dive bar that booked mostly heavy metal bands. Not at all my taste in music, but I got paid cash every night, and got a few measly tips from the college crowd. I also think that is how I currently have some minor hearing loss.

One of the heavy metal bands that rotated through the bar once a month sang a version of "On the Sunny Side of the Street" that I really liked. Total opposite of their repertoire, upbeat. I always looked forward to hearing it. I never heard that song before then, and never realized what a classic it was. Today, with so many renditions of the song, I haven't found a version anywhere close to what i remember the band played, but for your listening pleasure, I picked this rendition, very different.

One cannot get enough if you can get past the announcements in French at the beginning :)

Also, the hunkiness of the Spanish guy seated at the piano is a sight for sore eyes!

Seemed a great suggestion that a piano could be made available for public use in America. But, then, one is only too familiar with the lack of civic sense (not everyone, but a few spoil it for everyone) in a place like San Francisco or New York.

Edited by RomanticRick