STOCK BAR / MONTREAL

joethomas

18 hours ago, EZEtoGRU said:

Watching the Stock web feed this weekend, I see Jasper (yes with the huge cock) is dancing there again.  I don't know when he started back there as I don't watch the feed very frequently lately.  Some of you may remember Jasper as a popular Stock dancer pre-COVID.  He then seemed to have spent some of 2021/2022 in South Florida.  I saw him at Johnson's FTL in early 2022 I believe.  He has lost some of his size but still looks good.  He has pretty long hair now and his cock still gets rock hard on-stage😀

Just thought I'd pass on the info.

Thanks… maybe it’s time for a trip. Amtrak is running the Montreal route again.

I had a dance with Jasper at Johnson’s back in May 2022. What a pretty boy😍. He was fit but thin, he mentioned he was going to be doing some modeling.

Just saw the announcement made by Stockbar on their IG page. The owners are selling the bar to ‘Danny and George” but looks like it’ll still be a male strip bar. Will see what happens after that.

Edited by Hhuu

13 minutes ago, Hhuu said:

Just saw the announcement made by Stockbar on their IG page. The owners are selling the bar to ‘Danny and George” but looks like it’ll still be a male strip bar. Will see what happens after that.

Can you link to that page.
I can't find it.

Thanks.

I was surprised to read on the FB page that Stock would be sold.  I wish the new buyers well in this business venture.  I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank current owners Steven and Bobby for building such a great club for us all to visit over the years.  They really did turn Stock into an institution and quality establishment that set the standard for male strip clubs in North America.  I spent many nights there over the years and developed friendships with dancers and employees alike.    It felt like going home when I would enter Stock.  

Best wishes to Steven and Bobby with whatever opportunities they wish to pursue!!

I noticed this statement on the Stock website.  It looks like District Video Lounge, Le Date and Saloon, are all under the same ownership?  Also, it appears that Stock is now closed on Sunday.

"Dear valued customers and friends

It is with mixed emotions that we announce Steven and Bobby, our beloved owners, have decided to leave the business after 18 wonderful years.  We are grateful for their hard work, dedication, and the positive impact they had on our community.  They will be deeply missed, but we wish them all the best in their future endeavours.

But, as the saying goes, when one door opens, another one opens.  We are excited to announce that our new owners have over 100 years in gay bar management.  We are confident that they will bring a fresh perspective, new ideas, and an unwavering commitment to our community.  We look forward to introducing them to you in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, we have some big announcements on the horizon, so stay tuned!  We are thrilled to continue serving our community and providing a safe and welcoming space for everyone.

We also want to assure you that Anthony, our website manager, is still on board and will continue to provide you with the latest information on events, specials and everything in between.

Once again, we thank Steven and Bobby for their years of service and welcome our new owners with open arms.  We can't wait to see what the future holds!"

2 hours ago, LD19847 said:

I noticed this statement on the Stock website.  It looks like District Video Lounge, Le Date and Saloon, are all under the same ownership?  Also, it appears that Stock is now closed on Sunday.

Stock has been closed on Sunday's for some time now I believe.

Yes the new owners have multiple other gay bars in the village.  

The Stock website indicates "The 2nd bar has left the building."  The picture suggests they have dismantled the bar in front of the shower.   The shower is still there so it isn't clear what will take the bar's place.  We'll have to wait and see. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been going to Stock for decades, beginning with its St-André location. I am not unaccustomed to clubbing music volume in my day. Last night it was startlingly and oppressively loud. That had never happened previously. There is simply no reason for it. The audio playbook is usually a happy medium somewhere between piano lounge chatting and club rave all crushed together bouncing up and down to ear-bleed-grade music on a dance floor, not closer to the latter.

I was all set to order a beer but was not prepared to have to shout my order or put myself through that level of eardrum discomfort and I left immediately. I informed the entrance attendant and he sympathetically volunteered a free coupon.

My few hundred dollars are folded on my coffee table. Maybe the new management follows this thread. I think Anthony M used to. 

I mean, who has ever entered a stripper club and left because the music was insufficiently cranked up?

Edited by SirBillybob